Recent content by wackerprice

1. wackerprice

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: NHS/HEMS - On-Scene HEMS Take-Off Assistance

Hi Woddy, The SLP for ERT is Setting up the LZ making sure no one/no vehicles enter the perimeter, But this is so the Pilot/Co-Pilot can see the Integrity of the LZ when Lifting. It also gives the Pilot a better idea on the surrounding area as to not cause any issues while ascending. If you...
  2. wackerprice

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: NHS/HEMS - On-Scene HEMS Take-Off Assistance

Suggestion Title: NHS/HEMS - On-Scene HEMS Take-Off Assistance Division: NHS/LAS Hello, as a HELIMED Pilot within HEMS, I believe that we should introduce a self learning package about Take off assistance procedure, This is a very simple procedure used to ensure that the LZ is safe post...
  3. wackerprice

Declined Ability to pay for custom outfits separately

100% Agree! It would be amazing to have outfits without the additional bits, Being able to change your outfit is the main reason why I pay for TACOPS, With HEMS we constantly have to change uniform on scenes depending on the scene, So it would be extremely useful If we could have this tool to...
  4. wackerprice

Suggestion Declined HEMS Blood Usage Rule of 3-1

Hello! So I have noticed with the HEMS Team that we dont really account for the blood used within a scene - and a lot of time time the amount of blood given to a patient wouldnt suffice the needs of the patients condition. Theres something called the "Rule of 3-1" and "Third-Space Losses". The...