Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Watko

1. Watko

Suggestion Declined NHS MERIT Doctor role

Hello Folks, Essentially a lot of thought and time has been put into this (Did a 27 day streak of days hoping for MERIT Doctor but got nowhere so here I am). The way how I see it, a MERIT Doctor is essentially a General Practitioner that does with in Medical Practices and things and sometimes...
  2. Watko

Pending NHS/LAS: Retro pack for NHS

Suggestion Title: Retro pack for NHS Division: NHS/LAS We have recently seen input of the retro pack for Police. I believe that the NHS could also warrant a Retro Pack. There have been many submissions and ideas into it and there are pictures below to do with it. Ideally, I don't see any...
  3. Watko

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Anaesthetist package for training

Suggestion Title: Anaesthetist package for training Division: NHS/LAS General question but, what if there was a package on anaesthetising people? Like I want to hear people's input here but of course our highest skill set is Doctor and I assume in game we are Critical Care/ Trauma doctors...
  4. Watko

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Unmarked RRVs as an NHS Tac Ops alternative

Suggestion Title: Unmarked RRVs as an NHS Tac Ops alternative Division: NHS/LAS Hello all, recently there have been implementations into the server which are gratefully appreciated. There has been a thought from me however. Tac Ops covers a sole basis of MET and MET only to be honest...
  5. Watko

Declined Rainbow Six Siege role

Hello folks, I was wondering if it was a possibility to get a rainbow six siege tag for PMP. I know quite a few people in PMP play it so would be good to have its own tag
  6. Watko

Declined Doctor VC

Hey people, Would there be a possibility to make a Doctor's VC under the HEMS Ground Team VC For all the Doktorzz Thanks, Watko
  7. Watko

Declined Skoda Octavia VRS COLP

Hey Guys, Just was wondering if we could get a Skoda Octavia VRS added into the COLP Package as they are used IRL and would simulate more realistic (sike dont really care about realism just want the car init). Its a nice car which will go vroom vroom. Pretty Please Mr Forbesee and the entire...
  8. Watko

RPU Outfit

Yeah but it isn't like CID can do a sting operation on some supercars can they because they are not trained to drive at speeds RPU drive at. It isn't like we would take anything from UCO/CID as they can do drug bust things were as we would then have a list of opportunity we could take part in.
  9. Watko

RPU Outfit

Hello, Would it be possible for RPU to get a plain clothed outfit for unmarked vehicles to try make roleplay a bit better along with it being a bit more cooler.

Follow Us On Social Media