Recent content by Winmace

1. Winmace

Update - 10/03/2022 - "Great Progress!"

Hello all! There has been huge progress since the last update I posted here before Christmas, and how far we have come. From having no NHS, no LFB and No Auxiliary Operations huge leaps and bounds have been achieved and we now have LFB up and running, National Highways and the Auxiliary...
  2. Winmace

DSU Donator vehicle

Thank you for your suggestion, Just so you are aware that DOG UNIT vehicle you have suggested is a Security Vehicle, not Police. Our Development team work to make sure our Vehicles are accurate to real world use, and if the Met Police do use a X5 eventually they will work on it being put into a...
  3. Winmace

civillian jobs and homes

Thank you for your suggestion. PoliceMP is and always will be targeted at PvE. Meaning it will remain as a Player VS AI, style of LSPDFR server. We are unique in what we do, and the role of CIVRP was a temporary thing while Callouts are worked on, now it will remain but it will not be a focus...
  4. Winmace

The Community Grows

It has been quite some time since an announcement was made here, so I think it's time for another one. The structure of PoliceMP has been moulded by the Senior Management Team to better incorporate the different emergency services we are planning to implement in the future, with NHS knocking at...
  5. Winmace

Marked Armed Interceptors

Now it is not usual I put my two pence into something like this, however, I think this would be a solid idea for AFO and RPU to utilise and create a join subdivision to increase activity in both divisions especially in spouts where we lack RPU or AFO for callouts or CIVRP that is ongoing. It...
  6. Winmace

Update - 31/07/2021

Good Morning, Good afternoon and Good evening all This update is in relation to some changes you will begin to notice within the chain of Command relating to People Services, the Professional Standards Department and Superintendent Quiff. The first point brings me some sadness to say...
  7. Winmace

Siren pack trial ?

The 2nd and 3rd siren in this pack are sirens we already have and used on the server, the first and last however are different, the main reason we've removed the 2nd one was because of the loudness of the siren, it became jarring fairly quick and most players stopped using sirens all together
  8. Winmace

My first update as Commissioner

My first update as a Commissioner. Thank you for taking the time to read this I would like to congratulate the indivduals who are taking up new Command Positions in the community. Danny, congratulations on taking up Chief Inspector of training, we have no doubt you'll be great in your new...
  9. Winmace

Changes, goodbye Tom and Lewis

By now you would have all seen the previous announcement from Tom and Lewis. Sadly our colleagues, friends and team members are stepping back from PoliceMP to focus on life and their own commitments in the real world. Some times we can all get easily distracted from what really matters, and so...
  10. Winmace

BWV camera (Body Worn Video)

Bang on exactly that, the second one is more of what I was thinking so we had the audible sound, but the first is also really nice, I don't know if that makes any sound when activated though
  11. Winmace

BWV camera (Body Worn Video)

Hiya, I suggest we look at making some sort of ability for players to be able to activate a "BWV Camera or AXON" it's purely an appearance / sound side of thing. I know this is a thing on other servers, but not entirely sure if it's something that we would need to custom make? From...
  12. Winmace

Division Limit

Good morning, We have been discussing upcoming changes to the server, as you might already be aware changes are on the go constantly to make sure the community continues to better and grow. For new players you may have noticed that divisions are very full at the moment, this causes issues for...
  13. Winmace

The Neighbourhood Policing Team - What is happening to Response?

The current response team is changing. After a long time of planning and looking at how the real world Police Services run their Policing teams we have decided to approach a more realistic layout of the team. This is where the NPT comes into play. NPT stands for Neighbourhood Policing Team. This...