Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Woody

1. Woody

Declined Marked ert command

I agree.
  2. Woody

Accepted Fix the archaic policy surrounding speed exceptions for loyal members of ERT, DSU, and CID.

This synopsis for people who don't want to read it all. The key points of the suggestion for policy changes regarding the Joint Response Unit (JRU) and Initial Pursuit Phase (IPP) are: Current Policy Issues: There's a discrepancy in speed limits between Met Officers and Paramedics within...
  3. Woody

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

Yeah, Upon further review you're right JBC. IRL Would be a third-party contractor the majority of the time. For example, when my vehicle was stolen it was recovered by a third party company and kept in their compound for insurance and forensics work to be carried out.
  4. Woody

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

I agree with Lexi on this one, HART is extraction-based. FRU is the location and liaison based. Something concerning a MISPER would liaise directly with HART to move the patient to a more suitable triage location. Adding a new Polaris to FRU would destabilise this relationship and would likely...
  5. Woody

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police surrons

Hello Darren, If this was ever added, would most likely go to RTPC as this is part of the Roads arsenal. We try to replicate things into appropriate divisions that you would see IRL. ERT wouldn't take part in pursuits other than the initial IPP phase where as the driving level trained and...
  6. Woody

Given the fact you are not in CID I don't think it's accurate that you can voice an opinion without knowledge of its division and operations. Your issue is that when a civilian spawns a vehicle, They might be sent off to custody for processing. During this time of transfer, you have a very short...
  7. Woody

Declined Ride Alongs

Think this isn't warranted.
  8. Woody

I genuinely think this is a good idea, I love taking the cars down to the forensics labs however you are limited to when AA is online!! +100
  9. Woody

Accepted Realistic Injuries

This is what currently happens. with the new system
  10. Woody

Declined new command for showing warrant card

And I would love for PCSO's to carry firearms. It's becoming a dangerous time on the streets of London. For those who don't know this is (Sarcasm)..
  11. Woody

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: NHS/HEMS - On-Scene HEMS Take-Off Assistance

I believe there already is a training / self learning package for this. I remember taking it when first joining ERT under creating a sterile landing environment for Helimed27 but could be wrong.
  12. Woody

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Punches doing damage

I think this is a good idea, If it passes the vote and goes through to the development team I can make amends to the medical system to incorporate this.

Follow Us On Social Media