Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Short sleeve Uniform

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(RS3) Edwards

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Short sleeve ERT

Division: MET - ERT

Allow ERT to wear short sleeves once out of probation/on a division such as TSG, ARO or Rural. This gives people something to work towards and also will allow ERT members to see who Is new and who may a little more guidance on scenes!

Example would be

Long sleeve - must be worn when on probation

Short sleeve - Can be worn by officers out of probation and must be warn when on as ARO/Rural/TSG PSU (Unless wearing a fleece or high vis)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Probation uniforms in any division just have no purpose in all honesty, don't see the point of restricting it

Suggestion Title: Short sleeve ERT

Division: MET - ERT

Allow ERT to wear short sleeves once out of probation/on a division such as TSG, ARO or Rural. This gives people something to work towards and also will allow ERT members to see who Is new and who may a little more guidance on scenes!

Example would be

Long sleeve - must be worn when on probation

Short sleeve - Can be worn by officers out of probation and must be warn when on as ARO/Rural/TSG PSU (Unless wearing a fleece or high vis)
We don't have the short sleeved uniform, its just RTPC? Could be something that we looking at getting access to, but don't think we would look at implementing as far as Probation per say though.​

Good morning, I will certainly ask the question if we as ERT can have the short sleeve option in our locker. In terms of probation there is no need for it at this time within ERT. I will argue the point that someone else has made about it being pointless across the whole server as that is not correct. In other divisions it does make sense as there are certain aspects of the role you can not do while on probation or things that you must do. For example AFO must trojan where possible. I for 1 if I see a lone AFO officer on probation would switch to AFO to trojan with them until someone else comes online. So it does have its uses but unfortunately at the moment not within ERT

Hello,

This suggestion will be moved to PENDING DEVELOPER REVIEW

(RS3) MadLoopy

It is possible to do, however i have no plans to add a short-sleeved uniform to ERT.
Similar to how RTPC have the short-sleeved uniform, ERT have the black fleeced uniform. Both have a "unique" enough uniform and there are no immediate plans to make more uniforms for ERT.