Suggestion Declined Adding Ladders to SRO cars

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you can explain to me how a 9.5m Ladder will fit in the back of that vehicle when LFB pumps have them specially mounted to the roof because of how large they are, i have no opposition to considering it.

If you can explain to me how a 9.5m Ladder will fit in the back of that vehicle when LFB pumps have them specially mounted to the roof because of how large they are, i have no opposition to considering it.
so for example 9.5 meter ladders could fit in SRO van or have it as temp fix as its really need as for every sceen you have to call for LFB and its just putitng LFB at risk

I reckon an extension ladder lide this one would be able to fit in most modern ARVs?
715ePBhoTBL.jpg

although it's not the 9.5m ladder that Luka initially wanted and it is 5m instead, its a fair enough way to have a ladder in an ARVO in the first place that allows access to a 1 story high buildings or walls.
I personally agree that in some scenes where AFOs need access to elevated places, it would put LFB at unnecessary risk to get them involved especially as AFOs are already trained in ladder usage.

I reckon an extension ladder lide this one would be able to fit in most modern ARVs?
715ePBhoTBL.jpg

although it's not the 9.5m ladder that Luka initially wanted and it is 5m instead, its a fair enough way to have a ladder in an ARVO in the first place that allows access to a 1 story high buildings or walls.
I personally agree that in some scenes where AFOs need access to elevated places, it would put LFB at unnecessary risk to get them involved especially as AFOs are already trained in ladder usage.
that what i ment we can rp that ladders are 5 meters but what i was trying to say is we just need script for LFB 9.5 meters ladders so we can get them at fist place

Hello, Will move this to pending dev review.

Thanks
Galactic
AFO Command

Going to say no to this one for the basis of the models you're after are not telescopic ladders and are ladders only found on the top of DPL's. Whilst it would be nice for SRO, what you're after would require a script for the telescopic ladder as it varies in height, or for a new ladder to be made using a telescopic ladder model, to which i believe an extended one does not exist currently.