Suggestion Declined ARO patrol areas

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Bolt

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
Hi I came up with an idea a few days ago for ARO, this is what i came up with, I figured that there has been an increase in the number of ARO that are on the server and have seen people being a bit confused with the areas that they patrol with in their training, plus i figured that more people would join and be online once applications come out, so I thought what if they had dedicated patrol zones for each callsign, similar to NPAS, it could follow this format:
CW1 WEEK 1 South City, CW2 WEEK1 North City, CW3 WEEK 1 sandy ,CW4 WEEK 1 PALETO, and could just rotate of the month allowing for more ARO to respond to their calls, they can still come out of their zones however, if requested to do so via control.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I thought this was already a thing with 1&2 being City and the other 2 being distributed amongst Sandy and Paleto? Or I might be getting it mixed up with JRU.

This is already in place, with CW1 and CW2 as City ARO and CW3 and CW4 as Sandy and palaeto

I thought this was already a thing with 1&2 being City and the other 2 being distributed amongst Sandy and Paleto? Or I might be getting it mixed up with JRU.
i mean as in each different zones

Moving this to divisional suggestions as this is one for ERT command

So with the addition of Pre advanced, the way ARO works will change, it is something that as command we need to look at over the next few weeks to decided the best way foreword. for now this will be declined.