Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Weed/hydroponic grow props

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

(CR2) Keiron

Assistant Head of Civ
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Weed/hydroponic grow props

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Add some new weed grow props, such as those in the picture people, to the CIV F5 menu.

This will allow us to make grows in normal houses, bedrooms, attics etc, which will increase our ability to create scenes where grows are raided by TSG etc. Props such as the potted weed plants, fans, buckets, hydroponic lamps, etc. There could be fires caused the notoriously dangerous electric work in these places, they can lead to case files, all making use of different interiors, and transforming a normal unsuspecting home into a grow, like many in the UK.

All these props are already base game, and are all found in the single weed farm interior under the docks.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• syl07su7y3i91.jpg
    syl07su7y3i91.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 3
Suggestion Title: Weed/hydroponic grow props

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Add some new weed grow props, such as those in the picture people, to the CIV F5 menu.

This will allow us to make grows in normal houses, bedrooms, attics etc, which will increase our ability to create scenes where grows are raided by TSG etc. Props such as the potted weed plants, fans, buckets, hydroponic lamps, etc. There could be fires caused the notoriously dangerous electric work in these places, they can lead to case files, all making use of different interiors, and transforming a normal unsuspecting home into a grow, like many in the UK.

All these props are already base game, and are all found in the single weed farm interior under the docks.

File(s) attached

Hello Keiron,

Thanks for your suggestion, as civs we are always looking for more props we could use to improve a scene. I am more than willing to push this through, however adding only handful of items would not be productive for the dev team. Perhaps if you can come up with a list of the props that you would like added into our current list of props in f1 civ menu. Preferably with prop name and hash. Please see https://gta-objects.xyz/objects

Thank you

Hello Keiron,

Thanks for your suggestion, as civs we are always looking for more props we could use to improve a scene. I am more than willing to push this through, however adding only handful of items would not be productive for the dev team. Perhaps if you can come up with a list of the props that you would like added into our current list of props in f1 civ menu. Preferably with prop name and hash. Please see https://gta-objects.xyz/objects

Thank you
Please see below