Auto Respawn

Vlad K.

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hi there, might wanna do a poll out where people would want to vote for either the auto-respawn LAS to be kept, or removed, because personally, the LAS scenes were much better before this system was implemented.

Hello Vlad, I may be a bit misunderstanding here. Could you provide more information on what you mean by auto respawn, And what your referring to as the new system?

Hello Vlad, I may be a bit misunderstanding here. Could you provide more information on what you mean by auto respawn, And what your referring to as the new system?
Yes, so, I don't initially know when this auto respawn thing has been added to the game, but initially, I am referring to the thing the medical menu does when you have been unconscious for 15 minutes, it will respawn you automatically and teleport you to the nearest hospital I believe. Right before writing this thread, I accidentally blew up at a gas station, and it respawned me as LAS were making way to myself. I believe that, before this current system was implemented, it was more beneficial for the LAS scenes.

Was this an issue before the recent roll back of an update?

Or has if just started recently?

Was this an issue before the recent roll back of an update?

Or has if just started recently?
I am unaware, but I do believe this "auto-respawn" fature wasn't implemented before this previous update.

No worries,

I believe the 15 minute timer was implimented to make sure that Civilians and other players aren't spending the whole time they are playing dead on the floor.

You will only be automatically transported if you have a 0HR/Pulse for the duration of the 15 minutes.

Other injuries are able to be treated by LAS and if they attend to you within the timeframe stated they are able to bring you back round (Injury Dependant).

I won't accept this as a suggestion, However what I will do is take the feedback and raise it amongst the rest of the Command Team, Where we may feedback to the Developement Team.