Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: AFO new tactic training

Division: MET - AFO

My suggestion is for AFO command to implement a new ticket after passing tpac probation. This will be called AFO-Raptor this will be requested the same way you do for TPAC and SRO and you will be allowed to request this driving ticket after passing TPAC probation. Within this package it will cover side-ways, head on tc on bikes. Bike boxes and advanced tactics for bike pursuits as in how to keep up with them when they go through alleys and 6 AFO Tpac-Raptor will be allowed on the pursuit to help cut the bikes of from the alleys. Another extra training ticket is car tactical contact. This will not just include the normal AFO tc but reset tc , head on tc and normal tc. I believe this will be useful within AFO as it will allow AFO to stop pursuits quicker protecting the public safety.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

My suggestion is for AFO command to implement a new ticket after passing tpac probation. This will be called AFO-Raptor this will be requested the same way you do for TPAC and SRO and you will be allowed to request this driving ticket after passing TPAC probation. Within this package it will cover side-ways, head on tc on bikes. Bike boxes and advanced tactics for bike pursuits as in how to keep up with them when they go through alleys and 6 AFO Tpac-Raptor will be allowed on the pursuit to help cut the bikes of from the alleys. Another extra training ticket is car tactical contact. This will not just include the normal AFO tc but reset tc , head on tc and normal tc. I believe this will be useful within AFO as it will allow AFO to stop pursuits quicker protecting the public safety.
+1 however maybe not called "AFO-Raptor" 😂

Haven't you already suggested this? 🤨

Haven't you already suggested this? 🤨
No it is different as this is a ticket, that one only suggests the tactics

I will upvote this, will be more realistic and add more variety to AFO scenes as we rarely get bike scenes due to our limited tactics. Will need to think of a more catchy name but I’m all in for the idea. Will boost civ scenes on bikes just like when raptor came out in RTPC

To be honest with you I think this is respectfully not a very good Idea I am all for AFO having TPAC and adv as I think it’s completely necessary for the sort of work they do but basically adding RAPTOR to afo takes away so much from a Roads traffic officer as they have to show that they are a really high standard officer before even doing an application to join the sub-division, I think People would find it less special if every AFO officer got it as it suddenly makes the role less unique

I think AFO officers could possibly have trainings where they can do more things with bikes but not on the scale that of RAPTOR and don’t flat out just call it “AFO - RAPTOR” as again it takes the importance away from it

I could very possibly be wrong so please do correct me but irl this is not even a thing so I don’t think it should be incorporated it makes us look like some roblox roleplay server if we’re adding things into the game that don’t even exist, were a semi realistic server so I think that should mean we have divisions that actually exist IRL and not made up pretend ones
Note: it’s 00:20 so i’m very tired please excuse me if i have gotten anything wrong.

I agree with Ben.

This idea will inevitably take away from the prestigious tag of being RAPTOR (Only 25% of RTPC are allowed to have it).

AFO have the solution to bikes and it is a rear ram; which is actually a Raptor tactic too!

From a tactical prospective. Head on ram with a bike as AFO which then is followed by an armed challenge is a massive crossfire issue in its self, therefore making it safe is impossible.

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to complete the training to a good standard. Our raptor package for 4 new recruits can take close to 2 hours. Does anyone really want to sit through that unless it is something they have applied for and been accepted into.

So no. I do not agree with AFO getting Raptor tactics.

To be honest with you I think this is respectfully not a very good Idea I am all for AFO having TPAC and adv as I think it’s completely necessary for the sort of work they do but basically adding RAPTOR to afo takes away so much from a Roads traffic officer as they have to show that they are a really high standard officer before even doing an application to join the sub-division, I think People would find it less special if every AFO officer got it as it suddenly makes the role less unique

I think AFO officers could possibly have trainings where they can do more things with bikes but not on the scale that of RAPTOR and don’t flat out just call it “AFO - RAPTOR” as again it takes the importance away from it

I could very possibly be wrong so please do correct me but irl this is not even a thing so I don’t think it should be incorporated it makes us look like some roblox roleplay server if we’re adding things into the game that don’t even exist, were a semi realistic server so I think that should mean we have divisions that actually exist IRL and not made up pretend ones
Note: it’s 00:20 so i’m very tired please excuse me if i have gotten anything wrong.
I am not saying they attend normal Raptor pursuits I am saying that they should only attend AFO bike calls or if there are no RTPC available. For example if RTPC is not available RTPC would call for ARV TPAC but the ARV would allow rtpc to take primary. This would be the same rule for AFO-raptor if it was to be added

I agree with Ben.

This idea will inevitably take away from the prestigious tag of being RAPTOR (Only 25% of RTPC are allowed to have it).

AFO have the solution to bikes and it is a rear ram; which is actually a Raptor tactic too!

From a tactical prospective. Head on ram with a bike as AFO which then is followed by an armed challenge is a massive crossfire issue in its self, therefore making it safe is impossible.

Not to mention the amount of time it takes to complete the training to a good standard. Our raptor package for 4 new recruits can take close to 2 hours. Does anyone really want to sit through that unless it is something they have applied for and been accepted into.

So no. I do not agree with AFO getting Raptor tactics.
The training package would be optional so if they feel they would like a additional package they would apply but if not no problem its up to them

Perhaps its time to stop limiting RAPTOR to 25% of the division, if we introduced AFO-RAPTOR and RTPC-RAPTOR as training packages within the relevant division it would increase attendance to calls and potentially increase activity as people would have something new to try. It would also benefit both divisions as more tactics = quicker pursuit conclusion times = less risk.

Less relevant to the suggestion, but perhaps PADP/CTSFO could become optional training packages also?

Perhaps its time to stop limiting RAPTOR to 25% of the division, if we introduced AFO-RAPTOR and RTPC-RAPTOR as training packages within the relevant division it would increase attendance to calls and potentially increase activity as people would have something new to try. It would also benefit both divisions as more tactics = quicker pursuit conclusion times = less risk.

Less relevant to the suggestion, but perhaps PADP/CTSFO could become optional training packages also?
Agreed.

I am not saying they attend normal Raptor pursuits I am saying that they should only attend AFO bike calls or if there are no RTPC available. For example if RTPC is not available RTPC would call for ARV TPAC but the ARV would allow rtpc to take primary. This would be the same rule for AFO-raptor if it was to be added
Unfortunately this would still take away from RTPC. For example a raptor call comes in: 3 RTPC TPAC available but no RTPC raptor - however there are 3 AFO raptor trained drivers available. Traditionally the civ would have to put a helmet on so RTPC TPAC can join in. Now control will jump to give these 3 AFO raptor the call for an unarmed pursuit instead of RTPC TPAC. I'd really urge that the line between AFO and RTPC does not get blurred.

If AFO wants to take on more roles that are within RTPC - you should start getting CIU training and forced to attend those calls. I've only ever seen one request (from RTPC) for something relating to AFO and that was guns for SEG, which was shot down (pun intended) immediately.

Unfortunately this would still take away from RTPC. For example a raptor call comes in: 3 RTPC TPAC available but no RTPC raptor - however there are 3 AFO raptor trained drivers available. Traditionally the civ would have to put a helmet on so RTPC TPAC can join in. Now control will jump to give these 3 AFO raptor the call for an unarmed pursuit instead of RTPC TPAC. I'd really urge that the line between AFO and RTPC does not get blurred.

If AFO wants to take on more roles that are within RTPC - you should start getting CIU training and forced to attend those calls. I've only ever seen one request (from RTPC) for something relating to AFO and that was guns for SEG, which was shot down (pun intended) immediately.
This would not make sense for AFO to get CIU, SEG, ect due to them not having it IRL on the other hand tho AFO do have bike kind of raptor training. Also rules could be added to prevent this. Further this can not take anything away from RTPC as they do different jobs and instead of staying away from each other being in to different corners we should work together to succeed a conclusion as the police all all about working in a team to come to a positive out come.

i say give RTPC gun if afo get raptor only fair
This would not make sense due to RTPC not having guns IRL but on the other hand AFO do get trained in bike tactics. Also the reason of why AFO don't get many bike pursuits is because it is quite limited for civs.

This would not make sense due to RTPC not having guns IRL
If we're throwing around the three forbidden words "In Real Life" then let's take a look at SEG ;) I think you will find they do carry firearms.

Also the reason of why AFO don't get many bike pursuits is because it is quite limited for civs.
RTPC TPAC Drivers have always been limited to rear contact on a motorbike, likewise with AFO TPAC. There has been bike calls for much more time than RAPTOR has been a thing on the server. When there is a helmet involved in a bike pursuit then it is a TPAC job... dealt with TPAC drivers... who are limited to one tactic... a rear ram.

I've personally rarely heard complaints of TPAC drivers wanting RAPTOR tactics just because they fail with the rear ram they are taught and licensed to do.

Funny thing here is TPAC is the same driver level / ticket across the board. One just has guns and one doesn't

I’m sorry but RAPTOR is still unique compared to a lot of other tactics on PMP if we were to hand it off to AFO like it was nothing, where is the uniqueness, we might aswell join AFO and get all of the things we can do along with RAPTOR as an “optional training” we might aswell just get rid of RTPC completely if AFO can do all of it, they can do ADV pursuits they can do TPAC we might aswell give em raptor ay? they can do quite a lot so i don’t see the need in giving you guys extra tactics if you guys already have so much, i’m really bothered with you guys doing armed pursuits as that is necessary but let us have raptor after all you guys already have CTSFO, PADP, EOD and a few others if I remember correctly, on the other hand we only have 1 sub-division, I know your not proposing it as that but to be honest a ticket of some sort just makes it even worse because that means EVERYONE in AFO can have it.
This would not make sense for AFO to get CIU, SEG, ect due to them not having it IRL on the other hand tho AFO do have bike kind of raptor training. Also rules could be added to prevent this. Further this can not take anything away from RTPC as they do different jobs and instead of staying away from each other being in to different corners we should work together to succeed a conclusion as the police all all about working in a team to come to a positive out co