Pending Add New Tasers

The suggestion is Pending for review

Johny_Bravo_

Police Constable
Reaction score
Add the London Studios Smart Taser. Its uses a more realistic taser that uses cartridges and keeps the barbs connected to further tase a non compliant suspect. Also has the option to have an Audit trail through Discord logging which would help with the recent amount of taser abuse, without the need for the officer to fill out any paperwork.

I can't link the product directly but it is Smart Taser in here:

Add the London Studios Smart Taser. Its uses a more realistic taser that uses cartridges and keeps the barbs connected to further tase a non compliant suspect. Also has the option to have an Audit trail through Discord logging which would help with the recent amount of taser abuse, without the need for the officer to fill out any paperwork.

I can't link the product directly but it is Smart Taser in here:

Hi @Johny_Bravo_

Sadly we used it before - to cut a long story short the script is crap when you have a server of 100 people. Just caused more issues than it was worth. Lot of LS scripts I think must only be tested on servers with 15/30 players - anything over that they melt down.

We was in talks with LS about debugging, but no progress was made. They stop talking.

Longer term we will have a similar style version made in house that actually works at scale, No ETA.

Not a problem. Thanks for replying. Just a fan of the cartridge style tasers. So if there is something that is being worked on for the future, that is great and I look forward to it