Suggestion Declined IPP trained officer to use RTPC cars in COLP DLC pack

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

jordanlee

Subscriber
Reaction score
i think this is a good idea as people are paying for dlc packs and only limited to vans and cars as ERT i think its fair for people to use all cars in the pack/packs or its just a waste of money or have IPP trained officers to use the RTPC cars in the COLP DLC pack having this pack myself and only have ERT tags i think this is a god idea for all that has COLP DLC

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
IPP drivers use response vehicles irl. With the exception of certain areas in the UK.

However I cannot see the merit in this.

i think this is a good idea as people are paying for dlc packs and only limited to vans and cars as ERT i think its fair for people to use all cars in the pack/packs or its just a waste of money or have IPP trained officers to use the RTPC cars in the COLP DLC pack having this pack myself and only have ERT tags i think this is a god idea for all that has COLP DLC
what cars are RTPC only?

EDIT: checked, let me look into it as im not sure why that’s a thing

i think its fair for people to use all cars in the pack/packs or its just a waste of money

I absolutely agree with this! Like you’ve said, all vehicle restrictions should be lifted as I do particularly like the AFO Skoda and would love to drive it as ERT/RTPC

So I slightly disagree with the following:
I don't think IPP drivers should have access to RTPC vehicles in any DLC because typically RTPC vehicles are high performance - something IRL response offers just do not have.

HOWEVER:

I personally would love to see the restrictions on vehicles being lifted but with a few minor details;
1) Everyone should have access to all vehicle in the DLC they paid for
2) Each model should have it's own livery for department specific (DSU/AFO/Ect.) Mostly because of roof markings/yellow window circles for ARVs,

To play devils advocate:

In all packs it clearly states what each vehicle is any what their restrictions are, therefore it is up to each person if they feel they are getting best value for money with what vehicles they have access to in each pack.

I particularly love the way they have brought in the retro pack as it allows everyone access to the same vehicle model regardless of police division, obviously with different decals though.

CoLP uniform should still be division specific though - can't have response taking my lovely clean white hat

Good Evening,

I have reviewed your suggestion and discussed it with the rest of the ERT command team; We will unfortunately be declining this suggestion on the basis that it it doesn't fit with how our server runs. These desisions are made outside of police command and are set via SM.