Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

The suggestion has been declined.

Unmarked

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

Division: MET - RTPC

Is there any chance that something could be put in place where the speed limit shows in the corner of the screen for when we are on Pursuits so we have clear and precise comms so we know what speed the vehicle is travelling and in what postage speed limit. I think this would help players that don’t know the speed limits of the roads.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Think this would benefit every division, not just RTPC. +1

Biggest benefit would be for Civ, and many IRL maps softwares have this.

+1

+1 this is a great idea and enhances the experience for everyone

Love the idea but implementation of this wont be easy, all the roads will have to be mapped to register UK speeds, as i suspect they will be in KPH not MPH ill see what i can find.

So its very simple to tell speed limits? Im not sure why this is needed?

City limits its 30mph on city streets
70mph dual carridgeways
60mph on A road (county roads)

Not something we really need to add, it just clutters the screen imo?

So its very simple to tell speed limits? Im not sure why this is needed?

City limits its 30mph on city streets
70mph dual carridgeways
60mph on A road (county roads)

Not something we really need to add, it just clutters the screen imo?
This isn’t always the case as you have to take into factors of how other people struggle. I am dyslexic and been driving on UK roads for 8 years and know what the speed limit would be if I drive on that particular road but not all the roads on the map are the same as what they would be like in the game. Like a Single Carriage road through Sandy, I carnt define whether that is 30mph or 60mph. It was just an idea so everyone can get something out of this. Thank you

Sometimes while doing IPP or comms in general simple things like speed limits can be hard to get and if you don't find it within the second then you stutter and loose where you was and that's when find it harder and harder to continue your comms.

Hello @Unmarked ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding speed limit showing on a screen. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise