Declined Digital Team Fire Perms.

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(HA1) Lewis.

Media Team
Reaction score
Hello!

This morning I asked if we had EA Fire perms, I was told no.. However this is something I’d like to see, it would definitely help when it comes to creating media for LFB & maybe even HART.

I’m not sure how it works but could it be a perm under the “Digital Team” Tag?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Any updates? 👀
Good Evening,

Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate your thoughts and effort you have put into this suggestion.
I totally understand the need to have fire permissions over in the EA server for your content, however due to the fact that our current fire scripts are extremely volatile in nature and could potentially lead to game / server crashes every time it is used. It would not be beneficial to allow access to them on EA at this time, especially game / server crashes when someone is recording. Appropriate fires can only be created by Senior Civilians / LFB Command team who are trained in the Fire Permissions Training.

If you require assistance in setting up fires in EA, just simply DM any of the digital leads, or any digital team member who has fire permissions.
Therefore on this occasion we will not be moving forward with your suggestion. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.