1. K

Declined Police Tape

alreadt been declined like 4000times
  2. K

Declined Refillable PAVA / Antidote

dont think ive ever ran out of pava when i play for a 5hour period
  3. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Forensics

This has been brought up before and declined as forensics is more of a reactive role than a proactive role as most of cid are tech forensics trained
  4. K

Pending Dev Review MET - CID: PROJECT FORTRESS

Suggestion Title: PROJECT FORTRESS Division: MET - CID my suggestion would be have a command such as /covert and this will put a police hat with a lanyard for plained clothed officers to indentify themselfs on a scene and then /covert to take these off and patrol undercover also when on...
  5. K

Grab civs

would get abused mate
  6. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

negative its only for AUX trainers excluding senior civs and LFB only roles that can give tags
  7. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: airport security

this would be more afo as if someone breaks into heatrhow can be deemed as terrorism
  8. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

ive asked this app its not allowed i dont know why as its unfair across trainer roles
  9. K

Declined FIRE extinguisher

these suggestion you have provided above are from around 2 years ago the server has come along way and in the past 3 months fires have had a massive rework and take much longer to tackle also with lfb activity thats more a lfb issue as i set fires atleast 10times a day but never units to tackle...
  10. K

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS

Suggestion Title: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay TO FURTHER RP INJURIES WITHIN CIV TO BE PUT OUTSIDE HOSPITALS AND IN CIV SPAWN FOR POTENTIAL LONG TERM INJURIES FOR LAS SCENES
  11. K

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

Suggestion Title: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay my suggestion is for a way to show a injury of a burning affect from a acid attack for civ on civ attacks and a searchable item to be found for acid chemicals and tools to make it i beleve this would further rp and be a...
  12. K

Pending CUSTODY PANIC ALARM

my suggestion today is the custody panic alarm to send a real panic to all players instead of just a sound as if nobodys at the station nobody is coming to save you from a potential attacker also to add onto this when a panic alarm is sent from the button in custody would be cool for the doors...
  13. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: binoculars for uco

Suggestion Title: binoculars for uco Division: MET - CID binoculars for uco to conduct surveillance from a distance to stay covert this would aslo to help a case within MIT casefiles to gather more intel
  14. K

Pending TASER PRONGS MET

My suggestion is for taser prongs to stay in the body to be able to activate to charge again instead of firing the taser 2 different times the reloading the networking might be an issue with lag but if this could be figured out i beleve would be a massive assest to the server
  15. K

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: SCD SPIKES

so as said above gives you a perfect example of why and im only suggesting for SCD to have accsess to spikes this would need a new tag being made "SCD" for the ability to add spikes to vehicles which would need an extra training package
  16. K

typically what ive reaslised with this if we inv RTPC to help us they ignore all coms and take over which is one annoying and frustraiting due to scd not being utillised all the time or as common as other sub -divisions im all for cross division work but in this case SCD is all about stopping a...
  17. K

Pending leg restraints for met

my reasoning behind my suggestion today is for violent suspects we already use leg restraints within /me which if a civ doesnt see they will get up and walk about would be a nice feature if we could tie there legs togther so they couldnt kick or attack officer whilst cuffed i believe they should...
  18. K

Declined FIRE extinguisher

my suggestion is fire extinguisher in met cars my reasoning behind this is for small fires in vehicles. i understand this was prevously abused but since the fires have had a massive rework to them they now take 5mins+ for a small fire to go out sometimes alot longer (fires typically take around...
  19. K

Suggestion Title: SCD SPIKES Division: MET - CID My suggestion is SCD to have spikes only to be used on a operation as scd are TATTICS trained and can preform a 2man+ box on a vehicle and a bike ram i believe this would be a nice edition to the division just like ARO have but with certain...

Follow Us On Social Media