Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. CtheOne

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

+1 this is a great idea and enhances the experience for everyone
  2. CtheOne

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU - Attack button or Auto attack

Suggestion Title: DSU - Attack button or Auto attack Division: MET - DSU So today I got beaten up by a civ and that got me thinking, could there be a function where the dog auto attacks anyone that's assaulting you? or maybe a keybind to have the dog defend you in such situations ?
  3. CtheOne

Pending Glasses for TacOps

I don't want sunglasses, just normal ones
  4. CtheOne

Pending Glasses for TacOps

I would like to have glasses available to TacOps custom characters. I know this is now only available to the higher ups, but I want my character to look like me a little bit and I do have glasses IRL. I can see a problem with having sunglasses in and you can see everyone running around having...
  5. CtheOne

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: BMW F750GS Motorbike

+1 I agree, bike is the same and no real point to have it limited to sandy.
  6. CtheOne

Accepted Spikes in Tac Ops vehicles

As an RTPC enjoyer mainly myself, I would actually be 100% more likely to buy tac ops if there are spikes in the vehicles. I have no idea how hard it is to add them in, but I would like to suggest having spikes added to tac ops vehicles ( for RTPC ) and possibly county lines as well.
  7. CtheOne

Declined Bike sirens

I have noticed theres a pause in the first bike siren. And the 4th siren is very, very quiet. Could this be fixed maybe please?
  8. CtheOne

Declined Seperate buttons for siren and horn

Hey, In ELS originally you had seperate buttons for the horn, and also to briefly enable the siren. I would like to see this added in policemp if possible. It adds to the realism, as when you do a traffic stop, y ou can briefly tap the siren a few times. The horn as well, as you see RL police...

Follow Us On Social Media