Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. C_Barlow

Pending Realistic Taser sound

Hi, just a small suggestion, I think it be good if we could have a more realistic sound for the taser.
  2. C_Barlow

Highways

Hi, I know this wouldn't be a massive thing and I'm pretty sure you'll have better suggestions to be going for, but I think it would be good to add a radio to the highways uniform like the one In the image that I've attached to add more realism.
  3. C_Barlow

Pepper/CS spray

Hi, Would it be possible to have some kind of pepper/CS spray. I think it would be a great addition to the police equipment. I have attached a link to show an example of one in game https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/27760-oc-sprayed/
  4. C_Barlow

Engine toggle

I think it would be great to be able to toggle your engine on and off for when your on a undercover operation. Or just parked up waiting for a call. I know you could just turn your lights off so your not as visible. But on some vehicles not all lights turn off unless the engine is off. Hope this...
  5. C_Barlow

Police Tape

I think police tape would be a great addition for road management to help with putting a cordon in place for things like RTC's or Murders. I believe this has been mentioned before but I don't think it got noticed. https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/19488-police-tape/
  6. C_Barlow

DSU Donator vehicle

I think it would be great to have the X5 donator vehicle added as an acceptable DSU vehicle. I love driving the X5 but can't drive it when active as DSU. So It's rare I get too. Or maybe it could be added to the DSU garage. I've added an image to show an example of a BMW X5 Dog unit vehicle.
  7. C_Barlow

Taser Form

I think it would be a great idea to bring in some kind of form similar to what DSU/CID and others use that you have to fill out when you've had to use your taser on somebody. I believe this may stop PCs and other officers from using the taser unnecessarily. And make it seem more realistic. As...
  8. C_Barlow

Off road vehicle

Hi, it would be great if we could get something like a polaris which would be perfect for getting up hills when searching for a lost person. Not sure which division it would suit best.
  9. C_Barlow

Pro Donators

Hi Pro Donators have access to an unmarked VW golf it would be great if we could also have access to a uniform to suit being in an unmarked vehicle Thanks for reading.

Follow Us On Social Media