Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B9) Daniel

Declined Make it so when you're new to the server, you are able to go as as beginner civ.

I will allow civ command or SM to reply with a formal decision. But the civ role is highly trusted and comes with strict guidelines. Therefore allowing it to be accessible for new and untested players in our server would end up most likely being detrimental.
  2. (B9) Daniel

Declined LOA Ticket Enquiry Option

I don't see much difference in the timings from method vs your suggestion. Ultimately it will be one for SM to review and decide.
  3. (B9) Daniel

Declined LOA Ticket Enquiry Option

You can always open a ticket and ask for it to be restricted to 'X' before continuing with the issue at hand. Just a thought!
  4. (B9) Daniel

Suggestion Accepted Control: MP Controller Trial

Hi Freddie, There is someting like this being considered and worked on by RTPC in conjunction with AFO. However it is in early stages and will need to be presented to SPC and subsequently accepted. It is not a quick fix or will happen overnight but all I can say for now is its certainly being...
  5. (B9) Daniel

Declined Changes to MOT, TAX and Insurance Pursuits

Hello Rayson, Thanks for the suggestion. RTPC have to assess and justify the risk of a pursuit based on the evidence and risk at the time of the pursuit engagement. The likelihood is that a tax marker offence would be stood down if speeds were too high and subsequent pursuit risk increases...
  6. (B9) Daniel

Declined Change to policy - ERT Pursuits

Hello T.Mayberry, Thank you for the suggestion. You are indeed correct with the overview provided from the Met Police Driver & Vehicle SOP 2018, however there are some elements that are omitted that I think are also relevant. Firstly, it is stated that 'Other police vehicles fitted with...
  7. (B9) Daniel

Declined RTPC Unmarked GO5

Hi Rayson, RTPC should be proactive and marked where possible, although this is not always possible there are still plenty of unmarked options, RTPC has be biggest selection of cars and a recent overhaul meaning I will be declining this for now. Thanks, Daniel
  8. (B9) Daniel

Declined Band 2 authorisation’s

Hi M.Harrod, Unfortunately at the moment we will be retaining the current format. As DSU Sgt you wouldn't ever be acting as RTPC Sgt, same for RTPC with AFO etc. If control or another RTPC Command are not available then simply pursuits can be self authorised as long such actions can be...
  9. (B9) Daniel

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC to deal with DUI instead of CID

Hello, this has been agreed and accepted. Any police officer (in uniform) can request a roadside sample of breath)
  10. (B9) Daniel

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Top speeds / vehicles

120mph pursuits should be few and far between, at that speed the justification for such a pursuit will be reviewed on a case by case basis. At such high speeds we should be referring the pursuit to NPAS and backing off to allow for the offender to slow or for RTPC to strategically consider...
  11. (B9) Daniel

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC being supported by AFO

Hi Jackomondo, Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately on this occasion we will be declining this, let me explain why, Senior Command looked at this when we standardised TPAC and again decided against. The diagram you enclosed (whilst tactically sound) within the framework of GTA it would...

Follow Us On Social Media