Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. kain_08750

Delete Car Button Instead of Clicking Change Role?

All players will delete a car at a scene etc by getting into the car and changing role, can we get a delete car button added to the menu? I am only ERT and LAS so not sure if you get this option at a later stage, but would be helpful to have to make the gameplay more smooth.
  2. kain_08750

Declined Vote System For Current Server Weather

Be a nice concept if players could deicide on what weather conditions could be applied to the server at current time via a voting system. Of course this might be hard to develop. But a lot of players seem to complain about weather. Just an example but it rained 6 hours straight once while i was...
  3. kain_08750

Pending Add Defibrillator Points Across The Map

I think it would be a useful concept if done correctly, adding points across the map where Police / Civilians / LFB etc can use a defibrillator to help a critical individual who is awaiting serious treatment from HART, HEMS, DR, LAS when units are held up at over calls or late in the night when...
  4. kain_08750

Accepted Panic Button Cooldown

Can the panic button possibly get a cooldown, lots of users seem to spam the use of this. And it spams the game. Thanks. Kain

Follow Us On Social Media