Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Dave-Mac ✪

New interceptor

I have a couple of suggestions for potential addition to the interceptor line up.
  2. Dave-Mac ✪

NPAS Plane

would it be possible to add the NPAS Vulcanair P68R plane or a variant of it this would allow NPAS deployments in more severe weather conditions. thanks dave
  3. Dave-Mac ✪

CIU

An addition that could be added to the CIU division on the F5 menu would be little yellow cones that can be placed on the scene to highlight tyre marks or debris. Also useful for CID at murder scenes and AFO deployments where weapons have been used.
  4. Dave-Mac ✪

Mounted division

I’m not sure if it has been brought up or mentioned before, or in fact if it is even possible but a mounted division would be a great addition.
  5. Dave-Mac ✪

Taser shield

In the real world if the DSU is attending jobs where there are reports or intel regarding dangerous dogs/animals they will deploy with a smaller version of the public order shield which basically has a taser fitted to it that electrifies the shield. could this be an option for the DSU in the...
  6. Dave-Mac ✪

Interceptor vehicles

Evening, I think all marked interceptor vehicles should be the dark blue or black in colour with the battenburg markings. This not only makes them instantly recognisable from normal RPU units but they hold a certain presence on the road and demand respect.

Follow Us On Social Media