Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. C

PMP NEWS?

Sure thing, I think in my head this was for more casual RP style news. I think @PipeDreamR is on the same lines, real-fake articles. "police are interested in this person" kind of thing as a lead up to an operation. Just something that could be used to build a little story.
  2. C

PMP NEWS?

Morning all! So this weeks suggestion is a little different, I was thinking it would be interesting to have something like a "news" channel in discord, where pictures and reports can be posted. There have been some recent CivRP where there have been people at the scene claiming to be media...
  3. C

It's 2021 - drone operators for S&R?

Nice one! Must have missed this somewhere. Look forward to it :)
  4. C

It's 2021 - drone operators for S&R?

Morning all! Time for my weekly suggestion - I don't know if this is something that will work within FiveM, but for times when NPAS isn't available, or for certain operations (within strict guidelines) it would be very interesting to have operators online who have access to drones...
  5. C

Elgato Controller - ANPR + Radio

Is it possible to add ANPR + radio channel buttons to the ”official” profile please? Perhaps for ANPR to work it would require a dedicated hotkey on and off. Not sure if there is any room left for this though!
  6. C

Vehicle Allocation Per Station + Other Extras

DISCLAIMER: This is a bit of a dev brain dump - I’m not sure how difficult any of it is to implement, but perhaps there are one or two points someone could take from this. It would be good to have a vehicle allocation per station with a limit on the amount that can be taken out of anyone type...

Follow Us On Social Media