Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU Focus ST and UM ford Focus ST DSU Cars

Good evening, the development team are always on the lookout for new vehicles to put into the divisional garages. As DSU already have a marked and unmarked ford I will be moving this to declined. Thank you for your suggestion
  2. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO bulk vehicle suggestion.

So with the above from Joe I will be moving this to declined, although new cars is never off the table the development team are always on the lookout for cars to bring into division but as mentioned they need to fit the bill.
  3. (E2) M.Harrod

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Nuclear convoy vehicles

100% could get some great convoys set up for AFO utilise LFB also
  4. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG Carrier Upgrade

Please see dev blog. for now i will move to accepted
  5. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Probationary ERT Buddy

Due to the fact this is pretty much implemented I will move this to accepted.
  6. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: SCD SPIKES

Due to RTPC and ARO being able to spike vehicles for now this will be declined. Thank you for your suggestion
  7. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Trainer Uniform

As something is in the works I will accept this
  8. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Tracking - Map visibility

Good afternoon, for roleplay purposes and fairness for all this will not be accepted. Thank you for your suggestion
  9. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Safer Nights / Night Time Economy

So in terms of a carrier the only ones currently in game are for TSG. We did use to have a vivaro van however that I could see if this is still available
  10. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC uniform

Going to put my 2 pence in here seeing as ERT is being mentioned. Yes there has been a discussion about ERT getting the short sleeve, doesnt mean its going to happen, but seeing as we all want to be so realistic, met response officers get short sleeves. Everyones point about well some people...
  11. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police Taser Deployment Form

Good evening, thank you for your suggestion, this has been discussed and at this time will not be taken forward.
  12. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined ARO patrol areas

So with the addition of Pre advanced, the way ARO works will change, it is something that as command we need to look at over the next few weeks to decided the best way foreword. for now this will be declined.
  13. (E2) M.Harrod

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Changes to how civs enter 999s

100%, even when I was on control there was no time to sit there and take apart someones 999 to make it sounds like its from control, you just chuck it on and assign units so you can get onto the next one. As a civ it doesnt take anything extra to do this, instead of your normal 999 you just use...
  14. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: covert uniform

Im not exactly sure how this would work, the point of TSG is to be seen and to be protected.. Can you explain your idea a little bit more to make sure i am understanding it.
  15. (E2) M.Harrod

Declined Lights and Siren Module

As mentioned above the "999 mode activated" is a London Ambulance Service thing only, however I do like the idea of being able to control our emergency lighting system. I am unsure if this would work with our current ELS set up but hope one of the devs can shine some light on this for us.
  16. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined ARO patrol areas

This is already in place, with CW1 and CW2 as City ARO and CW3 and CW4 as Sandy and palaeto
  17. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Uniform

100% agree and will move to pending dev review.
  18. (E2) M.Harrod

Declined COLP SGT outfit

I definitely agree on this, would be great to have sgt and inspector uniforms for colp.
  19. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG

Thank you for your suggestion, I will be looking at how to grow TSG, as a command team we want more numbers within TSG to allow for much bigger and better scenes. TSG training however does require a few people in attendance so having 1 person this week and 1 person next week wouldn't work...
  20. (E2) M.Harrod

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural crimes team

Hello Hoorie, as mentioned above by Geordie, things like off road auth do have to be sgt+ as per the server rules. Serial command is something that does not need auth but instead is there to guide others in the right direction. I will be declining this suggestion.

Follow Us On Social Media