Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: EOD Trucks

Hi, I have accepted this suggestion. Thanks
  2. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Audi S5

Hi Tangy I am going to deny the suggestion because then it looses its appeal for PaDP. When you see the S5 rock up you know it's moving a member of state, it's unique to PaDP and will stay like that. Thanks Glitch
  3. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Add "AFO PANIC" as an alternative to normal panic

Hi Alon, I'm going to deny this suggestion however will explain my reasoning. 1. I understand and sympathise with your comments regarding unarmed and pcso's turning up to shots fired panic's however these are dealt with by divisional or moderator capacity. 2. PANIC Buttons put all units on...
  4. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: EOD Trucks

Hello @Lizard Lips I like the idea. Have you done any research into whether these vehicles exist in the Five community already? Thanks
  5. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New Vehicle

Hi Harry, We have enough Vehicles that are heavily under-utilised, including an already realistic X5 fleet. On this occasion, I will not be following this suggestion up with the Dev Team. Thanks
  6. Glitch

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO Tactical Medic

Hello! We will be working with NHS Command to rewrite FRA. Changes to come. Good suggestion! Thanks
  7. Glitch

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: tear gas

I like it. Will pass to Developer Review. Thanks
  8. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Binoculars

Hi Corey, I think this will be a great addition to the server. The script you found is a ilttle dated so did some digging and found a newer although paid for script that has in addition night vision and thermal. I will accept the suggestion from AFO side however will move to development review...
  9. Glitch

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: PaDP - Auth to deploy.

Hi Jackamondo, I like the idea. Its approved. I will add this to internal afo development work for future rollout. Thanks
  10. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Red Key

Hi Max, This does depend on the type of door I am afraid, some will break down in a few hits. However, another division suggestion has previously been submitted for this which is pending dev approval. Thanks for the suggestion however given the previous suggestion I will not be pursuing this...
  11. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO/Shooting out of Cars

Hi, Unfortunately this will not be something we will be pursuing. Thanks AFO Command
  12. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Pistols

Duplicate of previous already sent to dev suggestion
  13. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO land rover

Hi Oscar, We have to look at this vehicle for an aspect of realism. Looking at the specs out of the factory, the Land Rover Discovery 3 which I believe this model is made after this vehicle has a top speed of 112 mph (however we should never be going this fast) and 0-60 in 10.8 seconds. This...
  14. Glitch

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO Pistols

Hi Patchi, Happy with this suggestion, moving to Development Review. Thanks
  15. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Helmet

Hi Marley, The Helmets have only recently been changed at the request of AFO to have the Ear Defenders down. Prophet has said this will not be changing. This is one that will continue to go round in circles if this were to be accepted therefore on this occasion the suggestion is going to be...
  16. Glitch

Pending Dev Review AFO Bullhorn

Hi All, I will move this to Development Review. This would likely be a fairly large change as all sirens fall under E which also happens to be the Horn. We will see what they come back with. Thanks
  17. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Helmet

Hi Marley, The Helmets have only recently been changed at the request of AFO to have the Ear Defenders down. Prophet has said this will not be changing. This is one that will continue to go round in circles if this were to be accepted therefore on this occasion the suggestion is going to be...
  18. Glitch

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO/SRO

Hi Marley, I do not believe this to be realistic therefore on this occasion this suggestion is going to be denied. Thanks
  19. Glitch

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO SideArm

Hi Marley, Great idea, have changed the post to Pending Dev Review. Thanks
  20. Glitch

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: New advancing tactic with cars

Hi Aidan, I like the idea however obviously we would need to pass this via the Dev Team. As a quicker solution I would argue this is an opportunity to use the Jankel more in game. I have passed to FI1 Arctic for review. Thanks

Follow Us On Social Media