Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Liam.M

Declined Alternative Radio Software

Hello Tech, This has been reviewed before and live tested with myself and band 3s but the reason we don’t use Sonoran Radio as much of a great bit of kit it is, is it’s another external software we would have to manage and staff, not only that getting people set up on it isn’t as easy as a...
  2. Liam.M

Suggestion Declined Control: Add Blood Unit to CAD.

Hello, Sadly blood will not be coming into CAD, as the CAD system is for units that can be dispatched to calls. For example; I don’t see bloods use on CAD cause it’ll just take room up on there end and add an extra TAG that becomes useless to CADs main purpose of recording and adding calls...
  3. Liam.M

Suggestion Declined Control: Dolphin

Hello! Will get this added for you, but will confirm with Flight captains before hand! Thank you!
  4. Liam.M

Declined Location for ANPR cameras

Evening Tech, This was something control already had on its dev list just needs looking into by one of the devs. But I appreciate the suggestion! Thank you!
  5. Liam.M

Declined R6 Channel for discord

Yessss! This is so overdue! alot of us play!
  6. Liam.M

Suggestion Declined Control: Control VC for civs to make realistic 999 calls

Evening Cobra, This suggestion has been put forward many times before, but I’m happy to speak to Avery about this suggestion and see what we can do, I’ll will be leaving it as pending until I have a solid answer for yourself. Many thanks Liam Control Room Supervisor
  7. Liam.M

Suggestion Declined Control: Control Authorising Certain Incidents

- DENIED - Hello Tech, This is something we have looked at but sadly isnt ap[provaed by relevant command currently. We will look to attempting to bring this idea forward but for now its a no. Thank you for your suggestion Liam
  8. Liam.M

Suggestion Accepted Control: ANPR Live Feed

Hello Ivousek, Will accept but unsure if it can be done! Love the idea, I can pop a message to our devs to see if this is possible, but in agreement the channel for ANPR currently isn’t used a lot! Will keep you updated thank you! 🫶🏼 E5 Liam Control Supervisor
  9. Liam.M

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control Suggestion

I can speak to devs to maybe get this added to the role selection. Thank you for your interest, E5 Liam Control Room Supervisor
  10. Liam.M

Accepted Police Computer

Hey Nicky, The /comp computer is linked to all our Ingame call-outs, we are trying slowly to migrate a lot of work to CAD, Which is we’re you can do vehcile look up & name look up. When coming into contact with a civ CAD becomes mandatory, meaning almost every scene you come to should have a...
  11. Liam.M

Declined 999 Call Voice chats

it’s good idea if we dedicate a controller to civ 999 calls and takes notes / has a script to follow, I’ll talk with devs and see what we can do! :)
  12. Liam.M

ETS Group/channel in discord.

Perfect, permission wise am I ok to create more skins & make them downloadable? Don’t wanna get in trouble 😅 Thanks Liam
  13. Liam.M

Commands for CAD status

There are keybinds for CAD, if you head into your key binding settings :) Alternatively CAD also has a auto update feature aswell!
  14. Liam.M

ETS Group/channel in discord.

Hellooooo! A small suggestion under the gaming tab for Arma and that, Is to have a ETS2 / ATS channel so us truckers can enjoy each other’s company, I made a PMP Skin for a truck and trailer and people seemed to love it, was wondering if I could make more and get a team together to truck...
  15. Liam.M

PoliceMP Instagram and TikTok

This is truly a great idea, expand our socials!
  16. Liam.M

Reinstate Vehicle Horn

I echo this also!

Follow Us On Social Media