Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. J_Winters

Accepted DLC

Hi Sneesby! Great to hear from your bud. I am currently working with the Vehicle Devs to try and implement this into PoliceMP. It may take some time but be reassured that it is in the pipeline. Regards.
  2. J_Winters

Accepted LAS Protection

Hi Karol, Glad to see your enthusiasm for the further development of the NHS! I can assure you this is currently being put in the works between myself and the EUP Devs to ensure we are as to real life as possible, including stab proof vests which I agree should be accessible. Stay tuned for...
  3. J_Winters

Declined Car boots.

Hi all, Im sure that having an extinguisher will not take any work away from LFB as they would mainly be CO2 extinguishers in the vehicles, being useless against chemical and fuel fires which officers encounter frequently on RTC's or general patrol. It would be quite obvious to report and call...
  4. J_Winters

Declined Saveoutfit

Hi Xi, As regular players you may use the /saveoutfit command and include either a number or title to that outfit to save it into your game cache. Later if you wish to use it you may use /loadoutfit and that number or title of any outfit you saved. Regards,
  5. J_Winters

LFB Basket modification

Hi Kes, I agree that the basket is a bit funny to use. I will make the Development and Senior Staff team aware of your suggestion. Just let it be known it may take a while for them to answer due to them working hard in the background. Regards,
  6. J_Winters

CBRN units

Hi Adrian, As prynce stated it will be falling into NHS' hands soon with the development of HART. This will also be utilised by LFB in the case of a hazardous fire event. All I can say is be patient and you will see great things unfold in the near future. Regards, Winters.
  7. J_Winters

Medical Civ RP

Hi all, We heard you roaring for this and I will be delivering this alongside E6 Hench and all the Civ team. We are working closely together to get this project going and to ensure prime quality medical RP. Kind regards, E7 J Winters Asst. Emergency Medical Director Head Of NHS
  8. J_Winters

NHS/LAS suggestions

Sounds good boss.
  9. J_Winters

PC's to be trained in Basic First Aid

Yeah now I now, didn't before lol. Thanks anyway forbesee <3
  10. J_Winters

NHS/LAS suggestions

Good evening / morning, I'd like to list a few suggestions for NHS/LAS: NHS tag rather than PC when joining the server if you are indeed NHS trained. Unmarked Supervisor vehicles that Silver Command + may use. (Skoda Octavia, Landover, anything at is already in game and easier to just add in...
  11. J_Winters

PC's to be trained in Basic First Aid

Hiya, I'm writing this post just as a check to see whether or not it is possible for PC's and any Officers really to be trained in at least Basic First Aid, as EMS, and HEMS are either busy or not available. Just to give basic treatments till they are available. Thanks.

Follow Us On Social Media