Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Zidan

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Matrixboard

Suggestion Title: Matrixboard Division: MET - RTPC Is it possible to allow RTPC cars that do not have matrix built in to be able to use /togglematrixboard I think this would be a great addition. It allows us to provide messages and signals to drivers. I've heard a couple of people...
  2. Zidan

Suggestion Accepted Control: CAD

I will get this changed from "Tactical Firearms Support" to "Firearms Support Dog"
  3. Zidan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Parameters Command

Suggestion Title: Parameters Command Division: NHS/LAS With the addition to the ECG being added to the vehicles, I was thinking you could add a command like the /breathalyse where it could be /vitals and it would do an animation of attaching pads to someone or something like that then pop...
  4. Zidan

Suggestion Accepted Control: chat announcement

- ACCEPTED - Hello Nathan, I will have this updated and make a message for this. Thank you for your suggestion. Zidan
  5. Zidan

Suggestion Accepted Control: CAD - Civ/P0lice Changes

- ACCEPTED - Hello Jimmy Ryan, As stated by ph0ne this feature is already available, from my understanding you do have to log into the police side of the CAD and add them following the above image. Thank you for your suggestion. Zidan
  6. Zidan

Pending Dev Review Control: Dedicated Control Room

- ACCEPTED - Hello Kilted, I like the idea of this as it does add more realism, this will also hopefully stop people invading the control room and causing a nuisance. This is something I believe the dev team were looking into previously, although I’m not sure where they got to. I will move...
  7. Zidan

Suggestion Accepted Control: Changing the call codes in the CAD.

Hello, I have raised this with the other control command, and we have gone ahead and updated the call codes as well as the subdivison. Thank you for your suggestion. Zidan (O2) Control Command
  8. Zidan

Accepted Store pack

A few people have previously suggested this, including my self although with no luck.
  9. Zidan

Declined British Transport Police Addition

Hello, I have been looking through recent suggestions have noticed people have requested BTP previously. I have seen that they all speak about it being its own division for say. With the divisions it would require staffing and civs being forced to use the transport network so that they could be...
  10. Zidan

Seatbelt chime in cars

I think this would be quite beneficial as some players often forget and new players do not realise until it’s too late 🤣 | Upvoted!
  11. Zidan

Return of the classic MET uniforms

What's that supposed to mean xD
  12. Zidan

Medical Civ RP

I would like to see this idea implemented as I feel it could bring more roleplay towards LAS | Upvoted
  13. Zidan

Fuel Station icons on map

This would be a good idea, especially for the people that are maybe new to GTA and haven't learnt the map yet. I believe ERT have a map in #ert-form-hub. But maybe add them to the map so they only show when you are around them showing the nearest fuel station to you. | Upvoted
  14. Zidan

Return of the classic MET uniforms

Would love to see these and it would match the theme! | Upvoted
  15. Zidan

Control notification

I think this would be a great idea as it will notify everyone that control is active, this way people aren't clogging up the text chat and interrupting comms as they are aware control is active. | Upvoted
  16. Zidan

Pepper/CS spray

I have seen a script like this before on the FiveM Forums, this is a great idea. The model looked bad on the script but maybe they can change it with the one above. | Upvoted
  17. Zidan

Control Suggestions

+1
  18. Zidan

Body cam idea

+1
  19. Zidan

ANPR Camera's

+1
  20. Zidan

Change Car Colour for Donators

I would like to ask if a feature could be added for donators so that we can change the colour of our cars (Unmarks) without having to hunt for someone that is in any other division apart from ERT. I feel this would be beneficial to the officers that haven't/don't want to join other divisions...

Follow Us On Social Media