Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Zidan

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Matrixboard

Suggestion Title: Matrixboard Division: MET - RTPC Is it possible to allow RTPC cars that do not have matrix built in to be able to use /togglematrixboard I think this would be a great addition. It allows us to provide messages and signals to drivers. I've heard a couple of people...
  2. Zidan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Parameters Command

Suggestion Title: Parameters Command Division: NHS/LAS With the addition to the ECG being added to the vehicles, I was thinking you could add a command like the /breathalyse where it could be /vitals and it would do an animation of attaching pads to someone or something like that then pop...
  3. Zidan

Declined British Transport Police Addition

Hello, I have been looking through recent suggestions have noticed people have requested BTP previously. I have seen that they all speak about it being its own division for say. With the divisions it would require staffing and civs being forced to use the transport network so that they could be...
  4. Zidan

Change Car Colour for Donators

I would like to ask if a feature could be added for donators so that we can change the colour of our cars (Unmarks) without having to hunt for someone that is in any other division apart from ERT. I feel this would be beneficial to the officers that haven't/don't want to join other divisions...

Follow Us On Social Media