Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. B

Declined Discord Channels

I would like to see a Sport related discord channel or a non NSFW off topic channel because I know some people are quite interested in sports and I think it will be a good idea for this discord
  2. B

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civilain Prop

Suggestion Title: Civilain Prop Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Please can you add a working football prop to the game it can enhance some roleplay scenes and it can even bring more fun to the server for all divisions and events. By working football i mean so that players are able to kick...
  3. B

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: CPO

Suggestion Title: CPO Division: MET - AFO What about having the sub division of CPO (Close Protection Officers) also known as the royalty protection group as what it used to be called, it’s part of SO14 and is basically SEG but on foot and they wear fancy suits, and carry handguns (sometimes...
  4. B

Declined AFO gun sling on vest

I would like to see a gun sling on AFO officers vests so it would look cooler and more realistic example on this photo I believe it would look better on AFO and to make the uniforms look nice and more realistic as that is was MET armed police do irl.
  5. B

Declined Armed Dog Handler

This would be a cool sub division for people who are AFO and DSU and it can help out alot when you are at a scene.
  6. B

Declined AFO undercover uniforms

Add AFO undercover uniforms to the AFO locker because they can help when they are on undercover operations or something and many AFO would like to have them. Example of uniform: Also if you have this uniform on you could have a option inside of the boot menu to wear the vest/holster and...
  7. B

Fuel Station icons on map

Maybe put a icon on the map to show where all the fuel stations are so it is a little easier finding them.

Follow Us On Social Media