Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: JRU Uniforms

Hello Remus! Thank you for your suggestion. We are not currently looking to change any EUP for JRU. The service IRL do not have a separate uniform and just wear their standard issue Paramedic/Constable uniforms. Due to this I will be declining this suggestion. Please continue to bring...
  2. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: WHEELCHARIS AND MOBILITY SCOOTERS

Would love to see this! We used to have working wheelchairs at st Thomas but believe they were removed because of people messing around. Would be a great addition for civs to be able to spawn them in though.
  3. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Unmarked Highways car

What would the purpose of this be? Not sure what an unmarked NH vehicle could be used for as majority of the work is for road closures which marked vehicles are a lot more helpful for
  4. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs

Suggestion Title: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs Division: MET - ERT With ERT now having 3 sub divisions I feel that it would be great if those that hold these sub divs could retain them when applying to other divisions. ERT would then count to their 1 of 2 divisional limit if they...
  5. (OM1) Morgan

Pending MET, NHS & LFB Sirens.

+1 Lush. Really nice siren pack
  6. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HART fire extinguishers

Hi Rattus, Thank you for your suggestion. Any sort of fire and extraction should be dealt with by LFB/FRU respectively. HART being able to carry fire extinguishers starts giving HART fire fighting responsibilities which is not our role. If you arrive to a scene and there is a fire, we as HART...
  7. (OM1) Morgan

Pending Dev Review [LAS] New EUP for LAS

I do really like this. Also I believe that the HI-VIS has role slides that can be changed for the relevant role at the front and back. +1 from me
  8. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

Oooo nice! Yeah would be nice to have it in the garage as I’ve never seen it used in game
  9. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle

Suggestion Title: LAS Command Support Unit vehicle Division: NHS/LAS Hi, I was hoping that LAS could get a Command Support Unit similar to the sprinter that LFB have within their garage. Would allow there to be a dedicated command point on major incidents and give a visualisation of where...
  10. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined TSG

I like this idea. HART have a PPE menu in their boot so would be nice for TSG to have something similar. When running as PSU those that don't have tac ops are having to return to station to then put their gear on which wastes valuable time to get to a scene. Definitely a +1 from me
  11. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Pressure Washing Station - South Central Ambulance Station?

Hi Sam, I really like this suggestion. I will speak with the rest of LAS command and come up with a decision soon😁
  12. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU CP uniform

Suggestion Title: DSU CP uniform Division: MET - DSU I posted this previous but don't believe it was under divisional. Would be great for DSU to get a cap rather than a flat cap for the DSU city police uniform. Uniform looks very similar to ERT and believe this would help differentiate...
  13. (OM1) Morgan

Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI Suggestion

Yeah you should be able to see your injuries when pressing Y, the initial person on screen before selecting a player is you😁
  14. (OM1) Morgan

Declined CoLP DSU outfit

Anyway of getting this looked at again, been a month with no reply😁
  15. (OM1) Morgan

Accepted Aux - Control: Control Status Message

+1 from me. Definitely a great idea and hope they seriously consider this
  16. (OM1) Morgan

Accepted CoLP BMW X5 DSU

I love this vehicle but the handling seems really weird on it and the acceleration is really slow. Did try to see if this has been picked up before but just wanted to suggest if Devs would be able to change the handling and acceleration slightly😁
  17. (OM1) Morgan

Declined CoLP DSU outfit

Thought I would suggest if the DSU CoLP uniform could get a cap like the standard DSU uniforms rather than the hat we have currently. Would help us stand out a little better with other CoLP officers than we do currently
  18. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS cycle unit

Yeah SJ has it but in LAS they have paramedics who respond on bikes and its a massive unit within LAS. Just feel like maybe it could be added as an option for paramedics to patrol on bikes
  19. (OM1) Morgan

Suggestion Declined AUX - NPAS: drone unit uniform

I know in West Mids they have a marked volvo xc90 and are a seperate unit but wear PC uniforms. there was a programme about it on CH4 if anyone is interested

Follow Us On Social Media