Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. D

Declined legion square

hi i found this really cool legion square which makes it look better it adds a petrol station in the middle and some other objects here is the link https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/strawberry-gardens-add-on-sp-fivem-altv
  2. D

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD CALLSINGS

maybe like X50+ or something like rtpc?
  3. D

Declined Police Kit.

+1
  4. D

Declined Air bags and tire deflation

hi i think it would be cool to see airbags in server this would make rtcs and collisions more realistic also with spike strips would there be a way to make it so when a car drives over them they dont instantly pop they deflate slowly then after a few seconds of driving they pop i think this...
  5. D

Declined Tattoos

Hi i was wondering if there is gonna be a fix for the tattoos at any point i feel like it would be cool and unique to have tattoos on our peds
  6. D

Declined Sandy Shores

exactly this
  7. D

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Audi S4

Suggestion Title: Audi S4 Division: MET - RTPC Hi, i was wondering if theres any chance we could have the ability to change the colour on the audi s4 i think white is abit plain and boring due to being forced to use white all the time if u cant do this then thanks for replying :) Thanks...
  8. D

Declined Sandy Shores

hi any update :) people above like the idea :)
  9. D

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Volvo V90

Suggestion Title: RTPC Volvo V90 Division: MET - RTPC hi, i would like to suggest a volvo v90 for rtpc maybe it could be a donator car for rtpc or just in the rtpc garage these are very very common irl so i though id suggest it simular to this photo below obvs met livary and not essexs
  10. D

Declined Sandy Shores

true but most of the time nobodys in sandy
  11. D

Declined Sandy Shores

no idea but it just makes sandy look more like the county
  12. D

Declined Sandy Shores

hi i found a nice mod for a sandy shores small revamp what you think? this would make sandy look more like the countryside https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pKrjuLNkATuP0LsPkJnL4iYlX1io3RBB?usp=sharing
  13. D

Suggestion Declined Unmarked Outifuts for RTPC

could we potentially see this in the future?
  14. D

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Car suggestion

yes!! i like this idea very common irl
  15. D

Declined Big Red Key

Good afternoon!, So i have been thinking about the big red key and i think all the police divisions should have access to the big red key as they do IRL not only its realistic but it will make rp easier. this is because u have to request for afo to come out and big red key the door when they...

Follow Us On Social Media