Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU | CIV Bite

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. This has already been suggested so for that reason i will decline it. Hopefully we have something in place very soon for this. Thank you
  2. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Ballistic Helmets

Hello thank you for the suggestion, it has been on my list to see if we could bring back a helmet into fsd and potentially a different uniform. Ill decline this suggestion purely on the fact that ill be looking into this soon. Many thanks.
  3. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Bels bag

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. This is something that's been discussed at the tail end of last year by myself and devs. I will revisit it and ask the question again. I will decline and close this suggestion. Thank you
  4. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Controls to deploy dog

Evening, i went back and checked my previous messages with Dev and i have already spoke about this issue. So this is a known issue and a long term one. Hopefully a fix some time in the near future. I will lock and decline this as a suggestion since it is known. Thank you.
  5. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Controls to deploy dog

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. Can you elaborate a it more about the issue's so you would like to be able to change the key to anything you want on the keyboard ? And regarding controller, I do believe there has been an ongoing issue sometimes with the controller.
  6. CDode

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: DSU Vehicle Suggestions

Thank you for the suggestion, i will send this over to the dev team to have a look ! Thread moved.
  7. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Trainers

Thank you for the suggestion, as before a role being made for FSD TL is not on the cards as of now. Same reason's from the last suggestion which was made, the sub division isn't at a stage where it requires this and is still being reworked and still growing. As regards to FSD training that's...
  8. CDode

Pending Dev Review MET - DSU: Dog defending handler.

Evening and thank you for the suggestion. Great idea, i don't think i have seen any scenes in game where this happens already. I will be accepting this idea and sending it over for the Dev's to review !
  9. CDode

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: Dog bites

Thank you for your suggestion, we have discussed this and have also come up with a form to go along with this. This Suggestion is accepted and will be released in due course.
  10. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Team Leader

Evening, so we have discussed this with my CoC and higher in full over the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately since this is such a small Sub Division currently and with it being reworked and growing we feel at this time this is not suitable to be implementing it at this stage. However moving...
  11. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Kennel Station Additions

Thank you for the suggestion. I've discussed this with CoC i feel this could be beneficial sometime in the future with another idea we have that is yet to be made or put forward. As Alan has said Davis station has always been Dsu and is the home for Dsu. I would like to revisit this idea in the...
  12. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: Dog Support Unit Garage

Thank you for your suggestion, as we are all aware we recently had the garage updated but i will send this over to the pending developer review section and will see what they say.
  13. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU - New Uniform

Hello thank you for the suggestion. Since we only had a uniform update for DSU/FSD not that long ago and considering it doesn't need changing this suggestion will be declined and the thread locked.
  14. CDode

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: BELS FSD

Evening, thank you for the suggestion. This idea is already being discussed but for now i will move it to the pending developer review section.
  15. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD Team Leader

Evening, thank you for the suggestion. Myself and the old CoC discussed this back in August. As of now, I'm happy to revisit this and will be discussing it with my Sgt's in due course.
  16. CDode

MET - DSU: DOG SEARCHING CAR

Thank you for your suggestion. This has already been suggested last month and moved to the Dev section. This will now be declined and moved.
  17. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD driver levels

Thank you for you're suggestion. This will be declined due to the fact that we have a dog in our vehicle, even being in the back of the pursuit/boxing in is a negative. For FSD Tactic Xray is a non-contact manoeuvre. Also we would be taking away from RTPC units aswell. Moved to declined section.
  18. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU HIGH VIS N TASER WIRE

Hello thank you Liam I will move this to the dev section (Non Urgent) I know there is a slight issue with the taser lead but wasn't aware of the high vis jacket issue. Moved to Dev section - Could be moved to bug report ?( Non Urgent)
  19. CDode

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: DSU key bind

Hello, thanks for you're suggestion. We currently have a button for searching the vehicle with the dog 'G' button. Which the dog does search the vehicle (Doors open and they bark). At the moment nothing actually comes back from the vehicle, and you have to do /searchcar or 'R' to get any results...
  20. CDode

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD/BELS BAG

Suggestion Title: FSD/BELS BAG Division: MET - DSU For FSD to have the BELS bag in the boot of our vehicles as we are on scene with AFO most of the time and we are FRA Trained also.

Follow Us On Social Media