Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. R

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: CCTV for national highways

Suggestion Title: CCTV for national highways Division: Aux - Highways with the new cctv system being added for control my suggestion is to allow highways access to it for the motorway network , we have a cctv control room in the city base and it would be good if once we are in there we...
  2. R

Suggestion Declined AUX - Highways: smart motorways for NH

In other servers i have seen gantry's over the motorways where players are able to change the message above each lane , players are able to change the speed and it will show up on other players screens as well as red x the lane to get other players not to drive in it . This is only a visual...
  3. R

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: AA jacket

would it be possible to have a high viz jacket for the aa uniform as working on the side of the roads is dangerous and having a high vis jacket would increase safety Moved this to the correct divisional suggestions area for review. ~Joshia
  4. R

Pending Dev Review Highways: National highways

Hello I would like to suggest having a more updated version of the showgun traffic officer car from another server iv played one they use a more up-to-date one with higher quality livery and better lights . If you would like a video of this feel free to message me on discord- reecejames007#4400...
  5. R

Suggestion Declined Smart motorway

On some other fivem servers they have smart motorway signs that national highways are able to control they go over all lanes and the person can control the speeds of the motorway and use the red x to close lanes miles before the incident to alert other people playing . This add on works very...

Follow Us On Social Media