Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Jack Leroy

Accepted Shots fired panic

I would like to suggest the possibility of adding a separate panic button for shots fired. I know it's not strictly realistic but nor is the amount of shots fired calls we get, wether that be AI or civ. This will eradicate a lot of the problems with unarmed units attending the panics as they...
  2. Jack Leroy

Declined More Character Slots

Hi, My suggestion is to increase the character slots. At current it is restricted to 3, as senior civs we are allowed to customize our clothing but we are restricted to the same 3 peds. My suggestion is to get an increase to maybe 6? This will go across the board to anyone who have Tac Ops...
  3. Jack Leroy

Declined Discord channel for active warrants etc.

I had a brainwave, open to people's thoughts on it. What about a discord channel for all officers to see and civs can post mugshots in with a bit of detail (we will have the met police frame as a template), we can then try and have a couple of active warrants posted a day or have some...
  4. Jack Leroy

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA van

Suggestion Title: DVSA van Division: Aux - Highways I'd like to suggest getting a DVSA van added, it would add more realism for when they are doing checkpoints as at current they only have the ford DVSA car. File(s) attached
  5. Jack Leroy

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More civ vehicles

Suggestion Title: More civ vehicles Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay It would be nice to see the garage have the full vehicles that's on GTA 5 (except the few that could be abused or too OP). It's a pain trying to get a Senior Mod to spawn certain vehicles for your scene and it's not always...
  6. Jack Leroy

Declined Senior Constable

I would like to suggest the possibility of having Senior Constables reinstated. I understand the change towards 'Commendation Award' as we have different divisions and needed a more universal way of doing things but I belive it would be beneficial to have Senior constables back as a rank...
  7. Jack Leroy

Declined Text radio channel

My suggestion is to have a /r (adio) command in-game for state 1/2 radio messages. /r would strictly be only radio communication and would appear in a different colour. I also think you should have the option then to toggle the main channel using /toggleglobalchat or something similar. Some...
  8. Jack Leroy

A local area text chat.

My suggestion is to have a local area text chat for any OOC stuff that needs to be mentioned. This will help for moderators talking to people via text chat instead of broadcasting it to the whole server. For example /b would be for OOC stuff and only people in that small local area would see...
  9. Jack Leroy

Declined Volvo XC90 Suggestion

Hello, I would like to suggest the possibility to have a Volvo XC90 in the London DLC pack for RPU use similar to how you have a donator PRO AFO X5 and Normal X5 :)
  10. Jack Leroy

Option to take police hat off

Would it be possible to get a command so we can take the police hat off?

Follow Us On Social Media