Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Marine Policing Unit

I am unaware what stage it got to, I believe it was looked at but never came to existence. My hope is to revive it and push it forward
  2. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Big red key replacement

Suggestion Title: Big red key replacement Division: MET - AFO Hello, I would like to suggest the replacement of the current MOE battering ram from the golf club reskin we have currently to this script attached below. While I acknowledge it is purely visual, I do think this is a worthy...
  3. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending F2 Track menu catagorised by division

Hello, I am suggesting that the F2 track player menu is sorted by division, for example RTPC - ERT - AFO - HART - etc etc This way tracking a player can be achieved within half the time it would take using the current layout where you must scroll through every player to find the correct...
  4. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Marine Policing Unit

MPU would actually be more likely to deploy with CTSFO and AFO on incidents to give passage onto boats and other locations, at the same time MPU could cover things such as evidence gathering for CID as as well their own callouts for stuff like smuggling, disorder etc. There is a big scope for...
  5. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: MET - ERT RURAL

A model has been created by Blighty and can be seen here: https://unionmods.com/file/2013-hertfordshire-quadbike It may require slight adjustments to debadge.
  6. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG Shields

Hello, this is now possible, see the attachment. Await further comms from your command team before use.
  7. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Shields

Hello, the small round shields are already available by using /shield Short2. Therefore I will move to declined as this already exists
  8. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Allowed use of big red key (enforcer) as ARO.

Hello, this suggestion has already been reviewed and a decision made, moving to the appropriate forum destination.
  9. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Spikes To Be Added to the following Cars Also to Change the Colour Of 2 Cars To Black

The RTPC garage has since been changed, moving to declined as no longer relevant
  10. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU HIGH VIS N TASER WIRE

Taser wires are no longer visible ingame, so moving to declined
  11. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Safety/Flashbang

Hello, this suggestion has already been reviewed and a decision made, moving to appropriate forum destination.
  12. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO-Gloves

Hello, this suggestion has already been reviewed and a decision made, moving to appropriate forum destination.
  13. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Weapon Sling v2 // Weapon Holster [Updated Version / Non Buggy]

14. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

FSD

15. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID unmarked ford mondeo

The ford mondeo was removed from the garage, moving to declined
  16. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: DSU key bind

Hello, the dog script has been reworked to include vehicle searching. Moving to accepted
  17. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO Pistols

Moving to accepted, suggestion already been considered and has been added.
  18. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG Hats and helmets added to boots of tsg vans?

19. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: AFO SideArm

20. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: New advancing tactic with cars

Follow Us On Social Media