Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Nick94

Accepted Motorways on the server

admittedly, but i can guarantee if it was to be put back in then RTPC will be the first to complain about it
  2. Nick94

Accepted Motorways on the server

it was done, then it was undone because there were so many complaints about people having to go all the way to sandy to turn around when there was a call in the city that they had been dispatched to
  3. Nick94

Declined MET - RTPC: Allow Advanced drivers to do TPAC IPP

This has already been spoke about and declined
  4. Nick94

Declined MET - RTPC: RAPTOR take primary in Pursuits with Helmets

Hello. Looking over this suggestion and reading through the comments i am going to decline this suggestion as i think it will also take away from the general TPAC lot
  5. Nick94

Declined MET Division Name

Hello, the names of the divisions will be staying as what they are, it makes sense in that aspect to not cause confusion among the people in the server Denied
  6. Nick94

Declined MET - ERT: IPP in a Van

It will be excluded, sorry this is denied
  7. Nick94

Declined custody

Hello, so as a basic standard custody is a paperwork led sub division, in fact CID is a paperwork led division, the paperwork that is in custody would follow if it was made into a division of its own in fact even more because it would need to prove itself as a division. On that I will be...
  8. Nick94

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: BELS FSD

Im happy for FSD to have BELs bags @Intrise
  9. Nick94

Declined MET - ERT: Training Officer

Hello, Upon reading your divisional suggestion I really see no need for this, if the new member were to listen to their trainers in their PC training then they wouldn’t need a ‘training officer’ or ‘tutor’, ERT is such a big division it would be bedlam trying to keep track of who’s doing what...
  10. Nick94

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: New Area Car, Pref for County

The area car is pretty new, you guys did have a shogun in you supervisor garage but the old inspector didnt want it so it was removed
  11. Nick94

Pending Divisional Review MET - College: Taser and PAVA Usage

which would make the college training course hours longer
  12. Nick94

Suggestion Declined Civ Voice Tags

Ask Samurai he knows
  13. Nick94

Suggestion Declined Civ Voice Tags

i think it would be great if we could have some civ voice tags added to add to the RP
  14. Nick94

Declined Police Cordon Tape

I believe this has already been looked at and it would cause a lot of Lag with the way the tape would move, on this i will be declining this
  15. Nick94

Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC TPAC

Hello, yes this can be done but again it would down to the choice of the primary unit. IRL they would use the oldest car to preform tac contact but again it works, the car is stopped and saves realistically pointless work changing training slides, i will mention it to RTPC command but itll be...
  16. Nick94

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Guns on Back for AFO

Exactly what Tom has said mate, so this will be declined
  17. Nick94

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD

FSD is currently the forefront of changes in DSU bare with us and watch this space but the callsign changes will not be something thats happening
  18. Nick94

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: Dog bites

Taken this to DSU commands office, they are currently looking into it
  19. Nick94

Declined MET - AFO: AFO unmarked vehicles

AFO have enough unmarked vehicles to work with, alot of AFO's jobs are to be visible, there are enough vehicles in the unmarked category to do a UC sting
  20. Nick94

Accepted MET - RTPC: UM G31 RTPC garage Interceptor car

I do believe that the RTPC garage is being looked at, please bare with us. i will move this to accepted but im unsure of time scales

Follow Us On Social Media