Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Mckenzie

Pending /me chat

I used /me head to toe as an example but for like /me searches car WDIF
  2. Mckenzie

Pending /me chat

So when on scene and do like /me does head to toe but when people message who don’t use slash me if you look in text chat the /me moves up the chat and eventually disappears so I thought I’d there was a normal chat and a /me chat if the /me messages disappeared we don’t have to send it again as...
  3. Mckenzie

Suggestion Declined HART Polaris ATV

Not a bad idea as long as you drive it safe it’s should be ok only problem is the Polaris and the carrier doesn’t carry equipment/medical stuff so that why 2 people are need 1 to take PRV and 1 for Polaris/carrier so you have equipment on scene
  4. Mckenzie

Declined Fire: LFB Heathrow staions

Suggestion Title: LFB Heathrow staions Division: Fire https://blighty3d.co.uk/products/mlo-heathrow-airport-fire-station i think LFB should have a fire station and Heathrow as a sub division for LFB because NPAS and helimed land there so if they crash their there so they can put out fires
  5. Mckenzie

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New LAS Stretcher

would be a grate idea and bring more realistic roleplay together
  6. Mckenzie

Pending /me chat

So as when do :me in game but people message on normal chat the/me goes as new messages come so I was thinking have a separate pop up chat for /me on screen so we can read it at are own pace
  7. Mckenzie

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Hart get uniform which has hight rescue equipment on it such as a harness

Suggestion Title: Hart get uniform which has hight rescue equipment on it such as a harness Division: NHS/LAS Hart get uniform which has hight rescue equipment on it such as a harness so when we RP at hights we can ACT LIKE WE RAPEL DOWN BUILDING MOUNTING etc. File(s) attached
  8. Mckenzie

Accepted Blood car

Yep just a different vehicle
  9. Mckenzie

Accepted Blood car

Hi just wondering if you could have a blood car which is after so you can go to life of death scene with a quicker and safer response time
  10. Mckenzie

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Up to date AP RRV

Can we have an update RRV for AP plz as the RRV we have now are good but are not up to date and the new ones have better mechanics and better speeds and handling
  11. Mckenzie

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Up to date AP RRV

Follow Us On Social Media