Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending ANPR System

Maybe something can be implemented via control, possible new control sub division or give FIM more to do to do, where you can request ANPR and have someone to help you track the VRN and provide up to date details/location of said vehicle. I don't think the system is out of sync you just need to...
  2. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending Dev Review Fire: New LFB Officer G31

I think its a good idea, looks fresh compared to the 330d and the X1. Would rather replace both of them with this one
  3. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

Completely agree with Joshia
  4. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: FRU Boat

Hello, thank you for your suggestion as much as I would love to us have one in our division, we will be declining this. Majority of these kind of scenes will be directed towards coastguard (especially the example you provided). FRU have a level of water rescue that is meant for rivers, ponds or...
  5. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fru Polaris

This is where I agree with taylor, HART and FRU are supposed to work together so how can you expect FRU to deal with casualties stuck in a precarious location, potentially trapped and not have their tools to extract the patient. HART and FRU should be going to pretty much all calls. FRU is...
  6. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined ERT Suggestion (Training days)

Would be cool to see days to attend where you can develop and learn further on the trainings you have done, in LFB we try doing drill nights including HART/NHS, so it cover some bits from the training packages that we are looking for in a presentation just a couple slides and then proceed onto a...
  7. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Pending Dev Review Fire: FRU Uniforms

I am for this, so will pop it over to devs and move it to dev review
  8. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Declined Steering wheel support

I remember there used to be wheel support on the server at one point. Can't say it was the greatest though. Probably why it was removed
  9. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Lunch Time 1

May as well have a burger van lol. That doesn't look like it is for food
  10. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Add Fans back, or some way of stopping smoke.

Hello, I have been assured this will be a short term issue. The smoke has been set to timeout and disappear after a set time. Something will be put in place but we have no time frame so it will require patience. For the time being please request a mod if the smoke do not dissappear With this I...
  11. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Accepted Fire: Add Fans back, or some way of stopping smoke.

Is this a spawning issue or they simply don't delete smoke
  12. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Activity System Overhaul.

This was an interesting read, this seems like a sound improvement actually fair play
  13. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Accepted Friday Night Patrol (feedback on ERT - Rural)

I agree with you, also usually there is a feedback forms out out the day after in regards to friday night ops. might be worth mentioning on that if you havent already
  14. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Accepted Fire: FRU Vehicles Operational Equipments

Hello, I will be moving this suggestion to Accepted, as biscuit said it has already been accepted by developers. However, they are very busy with numerous different projects and keeping the server well maintained so there is no time frame as to when this may happen. As an alternative, before...
  15. (B3) RudeDarkblade

Suggestion Declined Fire: Fire + Rual JRU.

Hello, Thank you for the suggestion! We will be declining this suggestion because it seems too far fetched (unrealistic) and it doesn't seem like something that what be used very much. Cheers
  16. (B3) RudeDarkblade

So you'd have a police unit in a fire vehicle? Rural fire only have 2 seats, so a space would be taken and would cause issues with double crewing fire fighters. FRU is separate from Rural
  17. (B3) RudeDarkblade

I don't see how this works, can you give an example scenario

Follow Us On Social Media