Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Divisional Review Fire: LFB plane with water in

Hi steve. I do like this idea however, it is just unrealistic. Air tankers are only utilized in large forest fires and are primarily used to stop the spread of fire by wetting the ground and/or laying fire retardent material covering strustures and areas. This is not something that would be...
  2. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS vehicle spawn node

Hello as per Kian's reply i don't think this is something we need at the moment. this suggestion will be declined kind regards NS1 Beatz
  3. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review ANPR Vehicle Speeds

I definitely agree with this a screen that shows both current and max speed would be cool
  4. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: NHS/HEMS - On-Scene HEMS Take-Off Assistance

Hi wacker, I also like this suggestion We will link in with NHS command to see if we can implement this. Kind regards NS1 Beatz
  5. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: NHS HEMS - Helimed callsign

Suggestion Title: NHS HEMS - Helimed callsign Division: NHS/LAS For HEMS, when running as Helimed (CCP/DR) have the callsign be HO27/28. This way control knows you are the HEMS not as the pilot and allows easier communication between pilot and CCP/DR as well as better comms between the...
  6. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: NVG capability for pilots.

Hi Will, This suggestion has some good merit and i have seen pilots use the NVG's on popular TV shows as well, this suggestion will be move to Pending Dev review. Kind regards Ns1 Beatz
  7. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Position Rank Slides for Flight Ops.

Good evening Will, This is not something that we are looking to add at this moment in time however thank you for your suggestion. Kind regards Ns1 Beatz
  8. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops - Suggestions

Hi Will, I will break up the suggestions here and answer each one: Suggestion 1 (Dev needed): Cockpit sounds and Blackbox: (Pending DEV) I would agree with you here on the realistic sounds. I Believe that these could be added rather easily with a simple script and it would improve realism and...
  9. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

Hello All, Flight ops command is currently working on a few things that will help you identify and avoid the No fly Zones. I do not believe this is an issue for many pilots At this moment in time we will be denying this suggestion. Kind regards NS1 Beatz
  10. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

Hello Jiinpooh I like this suggestion, and i beilieve it could be quite easy to add seeing as we already have the script. Moving this to Pending Dev review Kind regards NS1 Beatz
  11. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin

Good afternoon Lexi, After conferring with the other captains, this is not something we will be looking to implement. Dauphin is used for AFO, and wont be used for any other divisions in the near future. Thank you NS1 Beatz
  12. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Helimed base

Hello Ghostrider, This suggestion has been suggested before and had been declined, but I do still agrree with this now. IRL helimed in most of the UK work from a dedicated base. i feel like this would add reaslism to the game, therfore i will move this Pending developer aprroval Kind regards NS1...
  13. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged NHS/LAS: LAS Triage signs

Suggestion Title: LAS Triage signs Division: NHS/LAS Currently we use mats for triage. these are quite buggy and dont always work, My suggestion: Make these a sign instead, Or make them cones, This way you can have a custom size of your triage point and make it the size you need for...
  14. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Helicopter winch

Hello egrogan, This indeed would as kior mentioned not be fitted onto any of our current aircraft and I believe the devs are already working on something similar for the SAR helicopter. As this would not currently add anything to the Division we have decided to decline this suggestion, however...
  15. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: realistic hellicopter sounds

Hello BigBob, As i am sure you are aware, most of the sounds we use are GTAV stock sounds and come with the model as it is. If you wish to get better helicopter sounds there is a lot of sound packs that you can download and use on external websites and im sure if you as k in Flight ops...
  16. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review New npas ground vehicle

Hello all, i myself have a few suggestions for this, so i have done a bit of research and in real life they do use the Ford ranger we have however this model is also outdated by a lot. I agree that the l200 found in lfb/RTPC garage woul make a great Replacement as it is a versatile vehicle and...
  17. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Helimed landing skids suspension

Suggestion Title: Helimed landing skids suspension Division: Aux - NPAS I would like to see Helimed get a sort of suspension, just like the NPAS helicopter. I have seen it a lot of times that Helimed lands and it just looks like a hard landing because of the way the skids are attacehd...
  18. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - CBRNE Gas masks

Suggestion Title: AFO - CBRNE Gas masks Division: MET - AFO My suggestion would be to add a boot trigger with a gas mask, I feel like this would be realistic as in real life AFO may respond to incidents including Chemicals and biological hazards which would require gas masks File(s)...
  19. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Add new HELIMED helipad

Hello Jaron We like this Suggestion so i will move this to PENDING DEV REVIEW thank you for the Suggestion NS1 Beatz

Follow Us On Social Media