Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: NHS HEMS - Helimed callsign

Suggestion Title: NHS HEMS - Helimed callsign Division: NHS/LAS For HEMS, when running as Helimed (CCP/DR) have the callsign be HO27/28. This way control knows you are the HEMS not as the pilot and allows easier communication between pilot and CCP/DR as well as better comms between the...
  2. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged NHS/LAS: LAS Triage signs

Suggestion Title: LAS Triage signs Division: NHS/LAS Currently we use mats for triage. these are quite buggy and dont always work, My suggestion: Make these a sign instead, Or make them cones, This way you can have a custom size of your triage point and make it the size you need for...
  3. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Helimed landing skids suspension

Suggestion Title: Helimed landing skids suspension Division: Aux - NPAS I would like to see Helimed get a sort of suspension, just like the NPAS helicopter. I have seen it a lot of times that Helimed lands and it just looks like a hard landing because of the way the skids are attacehd...
  4. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - CBRNE Gas masks

Suggestion Title: AFO - CBRNE Gas masks Division: MET - AFO My suggestion would be to add a boot trigger with a gas mask, I feel like this would be realistic as in real life AFO may respond to incidents including Chemicals and biological hazards which would require gas masks File(s)...
  5. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: AUX- NPAS- Shogun model Rework

Suggestion Title: AUX- NPAS- Shogun model Rework Division: Aux - NPAS Hello all, Is it possible to get a reworked, higher quality model for the NPAS shogun made. i know that RTPC have (or had) a model of the Shogun which is quite nice, as does National highways. Im just wondering if it...
  6. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: NHS- medical props usable

Suggestion Title: NHS- medical props usable Division: NHS/LAS I have found a very good pack that is fairly cheap which could be a great addition to NHS, This includes a O2 Tank, LUCAS device stretcher, BLSB and ALSB...
  7. (NS1) Beatz

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: NPAS- Thermal cam update

Suggestion Title: NPAS- Thermal cam update Division: Aux - NPAS I am thinking, Is it possible to add the drone Thermal camera to the NPAS camera? i feel like sometimes the normal thermal camera just doesnt do enough of a job to be able to find MISPERS or give info to AFO on scenes.
  8. (NS1) Beatz

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIVRP - vehicle mods and expansion

Suggestion Title: CIVRP - vehicle mods and expansion Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I would suggest adding more vehicle types to the standard civ garage, especially some that could have us involve other aux divisions such as NH. Additionally i would suggest fixing the vehicleCustom command...

Follow Us On Social Media