Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Prophet

Suggestion Declined ERT - Response Uniform Update

So putting it simply, Callum's hit the nail on the head. The white shirt, Black Vest uniforms reflect what the Met Police utilise. Whilst we have to re-brand away from the met police, we're still based off london and aim to replicate their forces, hence still having the white shirts. As for the...
  2. Prophet

Siren Suggestions

Hello all, As im sure many of you are aware, suggestions regarding sirens pop up on the forums multiple times in a week at this point. Whilst the suggestions are appreciated, most are duplicates of ones already declined. Regarding those suggestions who say that some sirens are unrealistic, i...
  3. Prophet

Declined i have a idea

we wont be implementing a system like this as this is how a server becomes a whitelisted server. The primary draw to policemp to begin with is you can just join an play. no need for forms, trainings, interviews etc, you can just click join and boom, you're a PCSO / St. Johns Ambulance worker. We...
  4. Prophet

Suggestion Declined LAS Advanced Paramedic NEW RRV

Yeah gonna need to add some links etc to vehicles you're suggesting otherwise there's nothing for us to look at when it goes to pending dev review, and it gets denied :)
  5. Prophet

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

curious to where the "new and upcoming uniform changes" has come from, we've got no plans to change your uniforms as a whole as they do their job better than most previous ones, but i wont outright deny it either. I'll put this in acknowledged in case we do decide to do the mask/gloves part...
  6. Prophet

Declined ERT Trainers unmarked cars

There's the fun part - they don't. Unmarked cars make more sense for ADV/TPAC considering that imitates actual pursuits, but for the initial phase which consists of the initial comms, their current vehicles work just fine
  7. Prophet

Closed - Acknowledged These Car Be Able to Chance Colour ( AFO Garage )

So there should be a way to do it, but i still havent figured out how to do it. When i do figure it out, they'll be able to be coloured. Until then, you're stuck with them as they are.
  8. Prophet

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: (possible fix or not) Making some vehicle windows bulletproof

I'm going to look into the possibility of making this happen. I can't promise that i can make it work, however i'll see if i can't get vehicles such as the jankels etc to have bullet resistant windows. Will emphasise though, i can't promise that i can make this happen
  9. Prophet

Suggestion Declined Adding Ladders to SRO cars

Going to say no to this one for the basis of the models you're after are not telescopic ladders and are ladders only found on the top of DPL's. Whilst it would be nice for SRO, what you're after would require a script for the telescopic ladder as it varies in height, or for a new ladder to be...
  10. Prophet

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Short sleeve Uniform

It is possible to do, however i have no plans to add a short-sleeved uniform to ERT. Similar to how RTPC have the short-sleeved uniform, ERT have the black fleeced uniform. Both have a "unique" enough uniform and there are no immediate plans to make more uniforms for ERT.
  11. Prophet

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Uniform

It is possible to do, however i have no plans to add a short-sleeved uniform to ERT. Similar to how RTPC have the short-sleeved uniform, ERT have the black fleeced uniform. Both have a "unique" enough uniform and there are no immediate plans to make more uniforms for ERT.
  12. Prophet

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: HELIMED Vehicle

So the simple answer is no, it won't be reskinned. The ranger is a real vehicle used by NPAS, and is perfectly suitable for a pilot to drive across the airfield to collect the HELIMED chopper. All a helimed pilot needs to do is drive to the hangar, collect the helicopter, then fly to and meet up...
  13. Prophet

Closed - Acknowledged SIREN SUGGESTIONS

Planning to work sirens in a way such as they have a siren appropriate to the age of their vehicle in a way. It would take far too long to individually research each vehicle to see what siren they use, however if we know the age of the vehicle and the rough siren used in that era, it's a far...
  14. Prophet

Closed - Acknowledged RTPC/met vehicle sirens

Planning to work sirens in a way such as they have a siren appropriate to the age of their vehicle in a way. It would take far too long to individually research each vehicle to see what siren they use, however if we know the age of the vehicle and the rough siren used in that era, it's a far...
  15. Prophet

Declined CoLP DSU outfit

the city police DSU uniform uses the hat that it does to help differentiate city police from standard police. Whilst it may not be brilliant at differentiating city police from city police, that's not what we intended for it to do, that's what the vest helps to do. There's no immediate issue nor...
  16. Prophet

Declined ANPr fr drugs marker to flash for DSU and CID

So the marker only informs that they have a history/potential to have it. DSU are the ones who are responsible for intially finding the drugs. There's every possibility after stopping and searching the vehicle/passengers using their dogs that they find nothing, which would negate any need for...
  17. Prophet

Closed - Acknowledged Content creator garage

100% the garage needs an expansion, however the team have larger projects that require our immediate attention. Thinking of circling back to this later, however not in the immediate future
  18. Prophet

Accepted Spikes in Tac Ops vehicles

Yeah this is doable, nice and easy thing to do, I'll see to it myself :)
  19. Prophet

Declined Bike sirens

When we got our hands on these sirens, they had to be trimmed down to make a clean loop. The source video used to trim to this loop sounded like there was a very slight pause in the first siren As for the quiet one, we tried to address this as well by simply raising the audio, but raising it...

Follow Us On Social Media