Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Metro Alpha: New Pursuit Communications

Suggestion Title: Metro Alpha: New Pursuit Communications Division: MET - AFO Separate the Traffic & ARV Pursuit Communications; Although this change is small and does not provide a large difference to the way pursuits operate in PoliceMP, it offers slightly more realism and consequently...
  2. Jackomondo

Declined Dev: Clothing Preferences

Good afternoon 👋 I hate to be one of the people who ask for a change in clothing, but I think that this could be really cool. Is there a way you guys can make the clothing customizable in a way that if you owned a Tac Ops subscription, you have the ability to move your taser different places...
  3. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Armed Surveillance Officers

Suggestion Title: Armed Surveillance Officers Division: MET - AFO Hello, I have been working on a concept AFO sub-division for a while now and have just completed it today. I am sure you are already aware of the team, 'armed surveillance officers' in the MET police, and I think it would...
  4. Jackomondo

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC being supported by AFO

Suggestion Title: RTPC being supported by AFO Division: MET - RTPC Hello, I am proposing the idea of attaching ARVs on "RTPC" pursuits and vice versa. I feel like there could be such a good relationship between the 2 professional divisions and an opportunity for both sides to excel in...
  5. Jackomondo

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: PaDP - Auth to deploy.

Suggestion Title: PaDP - Auth to deploy. Division: MET - AFO Hello, I was wondering if we could implement an auth system, where Sgts. or OFCs could authorise the deployment of PaDP at a lower requirement, instead of the 4 AFO that are needed to be online. This is because occasionally it...
  6. Jackomondo

Declined World Cup Channel

I have seen a lot of people talking about the World Cup in general, off-topic ect. Was wondering whether we could have a dedicated channel for the tournament? Thanks, Jackomondo
  7. Jackomondo

Declined Dedicated Info Channel

Hello, Over the past week or two, I have noticed an influx of players that are struggling to find the support section of PoliceMP, and have either just gave up / finally find it after asking around. I hope that by using this suggestion, it can be a way for players (especially new ones) to...
  8. Jackomondo

Pending Dev Review AFO Bullhorn

Good morning, I believe that the addition of an AFO bullhorn could be quite useful to the division. Obviously, the MET Armed Police use them a lot, through intense traffic, intersections ect. Thanks, Jackomondo
  9. Jackomondo

Declined Blacklisted Servers

I have not personally been affected by this, but I know a few people have. Receiving Discord and Game Bans because unknowingly they are playing on a Blacklisted server. It would be helpful to have a pinned message or forum thread that had all of the Blacklisted servers, so no one can go wrong 🙂

Follow Us On Social Media