Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Ivousek

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS AP Forms

Suggestion Title: LAS AP Forms Division: NHS/LAS Hello, I'd like to suggest a change to current content of AP Deployment form. In the one AP Deployment form we use now, we have to list every scene we attended with all the medication adn treatments we used. I was told that this is...
  2. Ivousek

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: POM /revive suggestion

Suggestion Title: POM /revive suggestion Division: MET - ERT Hi, one of the main responsibilities of a POM is to recover a downed officer/member of the public to safety so they can get proper treatment. And since TSG often uses batons and other weapons that kill you in GTA, this also...
  3. Ivousek

Suggestion Accepted Control: ANPR Live Feed

Suggestion Title: ANPR Live Feed Division: Control Hello, could we maybe somehow utilize the ANPR Live Feed channel in Discord? Maybe give a postal of the camera rather then its ID which (correct me if I am wrong) has no informative value. Also it would be nice to see, if the vehicle...
  4. Ivousek

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: VCTF as a subdivision of ERT, similar to TSG.

Is there a big difference between TSG and VCTF though?
  5. Ivousek

Accepted LAS Backboard/spinal board

I think you can use the /basket command for that. It is kind of buggy and complicated to use though.

Follow Us On Social Media