Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. R

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Uniform and Kit

Suggestion Title: Uniform and Kit Division: Aux - Highways Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly get a high vis coat type thing for AA? this is because obviously as weather conditions become worse a black uniform becomes VERY difficult to see and is quite dangerous at the road side...
  2. R

Declined Police Kit.

Hello devs, would it be possible to implement a system where we can have police tools like breathalysers and drugalysers along with cuffs into our weapon wheels. I have seen this done with hand cuffs, however not with other kit and I’m hoping you can work your wizardry to possibly get it to...
  3. R

Suggestion Declined Control: Control members

100% agree I would MUCH rather have less controllers that are experienced than more controllers that to be quite frank make me want to shut down my PC and go to bed.
  4. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Deployment Ideas

Suggestion Title: Civ Deployment Ideas Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay So i have had an idea that has crossed my mind that i would like to raise. At the moment Civs do 15 scenes per month. i say this is a 100% fair amount of scenes however somehow we still hear people complaining about the...
  5. R

Accepted Response Driver Training for ERT

i like this could work as like a tandem train drive on blue lights
  6. R

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: New Assets

Fully agree and stand by this.
  7. R

Pending More realistic wheel functions

This is amazing i love it. It would make it so difficult not to declare collisions too
  8. R

Suggestion Declined MET-ERT: Desk Staff

As I said, they don’t use the callsign, they don’t have a radio and if ever they contact control or announce in text chat they say "Desk Staff at …" so it would be pointless
  9. R

Suggestion Declined MET-ERT: Desk Staff

i dont believe they need CAD on, i could be wrong. at the end of the day they cant use the radio soooo ye
  10. R

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possible More Slots To Be Free

I dissagree, if we bring AFO slots up that means more AFO online which means civs will do more firearms scenes and there is already more than regular london now. I personally think it would make it unrealistic and quite irritating for non armed divs.
  11. R

Accepted Ability for Band 2 or above to be able to spawn multiple vehicles

100% Speed checkpoints are irritating as the van is in RTPC garage not ERT! then we end up with a shortage of assets.
  12. R

Declined New Discord Channel/Chat

Could we add a Rust channel please, i know quite a few people on PMP who play it.
  13. R

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Top speeds / vehicles

In all fairness, as Poptic said if a civ is pulling away from you in an FTS and your going 120+ then you can clip it and send to civ command. However expanding on what poptic stated about "Do note you will need to drive faster then the speed at which the civ is currently going in order to catch...
  14. R

Accepted Clothes

LAS have the Latex gloves I can’t see it being an issue
  15. R

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU/FSD Suggestions

this is a clip of the dolphin usage irl
  16. R

Declined Release handcuffs for mods.

i swear if you get out magic taser the cuffs go
  17. R

Declined Vest

i like this alot