Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. R

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Uniform and Kit

Suggestion Title: Uniform and Kit Division: Aux - Highways Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly get a high vis coat type thing for AA? this is because obviously as weather conditions become worse a black uniform becomes VERY difficult to see and is quite dangerous at the road side...
  2. R

Declined Police Kit.

Hello devs, would it be possible to implement a system where we can have police tools like breathalysers and drugalysers along with cuffs into our weapon wheels. I have seen this done with hand cuffs, however not with other kit and I’m hoping you can work your wizardry to possibly get it to...
  3. R

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Deployment Ideas

Suggestion Title: Civ Deployment Ideas Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay So i have had an idea that has crossed my mind that i would like to raise. At the moment Civs do 15 scenes per month. i say this is a 100% fair amount of scenes however somehow we still hear people complaining about the...
  4. R

Declined New Discord Channel/Chat

Could we add a Rust channel please, i know quite a few people on PMP who play it.
  5. R

Accepted Clothes

Could we have a command like we do for /mask for /gloves for a pair of blue latex gloves when we search people and cars, think it would add to realism :)
  6. R

Declined MET - RTPC: awards

Suggestion Title: awards Division: MET - RTPC as well as spike star i think we should have box badge that can be awarded too for a great box involving great comms execution and suitable environment examination for it.
  7. R

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC TL

Suggestion Title: RTPC TL Division: MET - RTPC I think it would be cool for RTPC TLs to be able to hand out spike star and interceptor to the division members. this is because typically RTPC sergeants have more work to do out of PMP than TLs do so we see more about peoples potential and...

Follow Us On Social Media