Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

+1. Like this suggestion, would be fun to take part.
  2. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending HEMS and NPAS Helipad MLO - https://benzz-mapping.tebex.io/package/5340635

Hello Probs_j1. I like this suggestion, This would give NPAS & HEMS Somewhere to Station away from the Main Hospitals within the City. However within a Central Location. However, please note this is not a guarantee of progression and this will require several dev additions from the team that...
  3. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Anaesthetist package for training

Hello Watko, Firstly thank you for your suggestion. Anaesthetist's are generally medical professionals found within a Hospital Setting or Surgery Setting not out in the field as our Doctors/CCP's are. As much as there is a part of Anaesthesia that we are able to administer it would be very...
  4. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: SORT Deployment

Hello Lewis, Firstly Thank you for your suggestion. SORT Actively Patrolling without a PRV may make it difficult to attend regular callouts due to the amount of equipment that is carried by the PRV/SRV. The Majority of which Equipment is 99% Required most of the time. Unfortunately based...
  5. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/HEMS- New HEMS Vehicle

Hello Charlie, Thank you for your suggestion for the NHS. Currently the HEMS Fleet match the current Fleet of Vehicles in which the London Air Ambulance Service Use. These vehicles meet what we require on a day to day basis and wouldn't be of a priority to be replaced. Based on the above...
  6. (B2) KiltedScot

Declined RNLI and HM coastguard

Hello @NANOBOTS4 Thank you for your suggestion regarding RNLI. Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been reviewed. Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion. We...
  7. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LUCAS

Hello T.Shipman. Firstly i would like to thank you for your suggestion. As much as this appears to be a good suggestion this would reduce the amount of experience a player would get from attending a scene. Currently the way CPR works promotes Team Works and gives everyone on scene something...
  8. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Rag doll and new medical system emotes

Hello Connor, At the moment the way in which the Medical System works, works for us. As such this is not something that we would look to get implimented. However in saying that we may revisit this in the future but for now i am going to Decline this suggestion.
  9. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Stretcher for LAS

Hello Charlie, Thank you for your suggestion. I believe something is in the works if you have a look at: https://discord.com/channels/598107702652043264/777850137187319869/1217971903013326981 However there is no ETA on its implimentation, As such i will decline this suggestion.
  10. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Transport of stable Patient

Hello Remus, Firstly thank you for your suggestion. We have recently (Today) had a new intake of HEMS which will reduce the wait times in which you may have for these people to be treated. Unfortunately at the moment we are not looking to bring in Hospital Staff, Nor ask for Mods to TX Heal...
  11. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

If Band 1 in 1 Division is given callsigns whats to stop other divisons asking for the exact same thing?
  12. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending stop bleading when a tq is applied to person

Hello Stevo, Could you please explain a bit more what you mean? If a person is being taken into Helimed the bleeding should have stopped/been removed before they are transported.
  13. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS MERIT Doctor role

Hello Watko, Thank you for your Suggestion. the above appears to be more on call General Practioners rather than MERIT Doctor. At this moment in time this isn't an avenue in which we are looking to explore, General Practioners on call would be more making house visits outwith General GP Hours...
  14. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending NEW JRU building I know theres not one in London but would be nice

Hello, I like the idea, It would bring something different to the server also with it being a Joint Base for Police & LAS. Will give it a +1 from me, It would be good to see.
  15. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Medical UI - Stitching

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion, This has already been raised to the Development Team. However this does not guarantee of a change. I will put this into the Pending Developer Review
  16. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined [NHS/LAS] House Calls

Moving to Divisional Suggestions
  17. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending NHS/LAS: new blood car for the DLC

Moving to Suggestions
  18. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending NHS/LAS: Retro pack for NHS

Moving to Suggestions
  19. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Unmarked RRVs as an NHS Tac Ops alternative

Hello Watko, Firstly thank you for your suggestion. While the suggestion to make NHS Rapid Response Vehicles unmarked may seem plausible at first glance, it must be weighed against critical factors such as visibility and the requirement for a certain ratio of ambulances to rapid response...
  20. (B2) KiltedScot

Declined NHS/LAS severity when it comes to injuries

As this is already part of the system, I will move this to Declined.

Follow Us On Social Media