Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B2) KiltedScot

Accepted Discord Stickers For NHS Ranks

Hello! I was wondering if we could have stickers made for the ranks & roles within NHS in Discord? This would allow for better customisation of About Me's & Bios of those who are NHS, and could further be used in Conversations etc. Thank you!
  2. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Mustang Mach e - London Ambulance Service

Suggestion Title: Mustang Mach e - London Ambulance Service Division: NHS/LAS Would love to see the Mustang Mach E Brought into the game, this alongside LFB's Electric Fire Engine would bring more realism to the game. London ambulance service themselves have just added to their fleet 42 of...
  3. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Bels Bag to Boot of BMW 330D

Suggestion Title: Bels Bag to Boot of BMW 330D Division: MET - AFO I was on last night using the Unmarked BMW 330D and attended a Scene where i required the BELS bag, Went to the boot of the BMW 330D and done /bels, It then said that this was not on this vehicle. Luckily enough there was...
  4. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Operational Command - Scene Tabard

Suggestion Title: Operational Command - Scene Tabard Division: NHS/LAS Is there any chance that we could get Operational Command Tabards for Mass Casualty Scenes?
  5. (B2) KiltedScot

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control Command Centre

Suggestion Title: Control Command Centre Division: Control First and Foremost i would like to say that i enjoyed the Command Centre that is currently in Game, However today i recieved an email, Not sure why by it was Advertising a New Command Centre made by Sonoran. I Think that this would...
  6. (B2) KiltedScot

Declined Barrier Tape/Crime Scene Tape

Would love to see area's being cordoned off with Tape like IRL. Fire/Police Tape could be used to create a Cordon around area's and potentially take away the unecessary use of Cones. Found a Mod as an Example. Cordon Tape
  7. (B2) KiltedScot

Pending Dev Review Control: Dedicated Control Room

Suggestion Title: Dedicated Control Room Division: Control Watching a Current Building Being Developed has been cool. I would like to Suggest Control rather than having an Area of a Station have an actual building that they could run Control From, For Example a Dedicated Control Room...
  8. (B2) KiltedScot

Declined Prisoner Transport in Back of ERT Vehicles

I know that we have the ability to Request Prisoner Transport but sometimes this just isn't available, However if it was allowed then transporting prisoners in the back of the Vehicle like In Real Life would make things a lot easier.

Follow Us On Social Media