Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. MadLoopy

Declined Police EUP

Seeing as at some point the whole server will have to be rebranded from MET to whatever it is going to be, could we possibly look at getting the black t-shirts and hi vis vests back.. This look really nice and are preferred by a lot of people over the MET white T-Shirt. I get that the EUP we...
  2. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearm sling

Suggestion Title: Firearm sling Division: MET - AFO Adding a firearm sling command, binded to a key bind. This would make it easier and quicker for us to move in to cuff a suspect. I do believe this has already been suggested before, however as we see firearms scene increase I believe...
  3. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: SORT VC

Suggestion Title: SORT VC Division: NHS/LAS I think a SORT VC within the discord will be useful to communicate with other SORT members, the same as RTPC and CID and an OPs vc.
  4. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Covert Harness

Suggestion Title: Covert Harness Division: MET - CID I believe that has been requested before. However with the launch coming of MIT. Could we possibly see the implementation of this covert harness for them https://blighty3d.co.uk/collections/police-eup/products/covert-harness
  5. MadLoopy

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New NHS RRV

Suggestion Title: New NHS RRV Division: NHS/LAS So, nobody likes the Vauxhaul Zafira RRV so, would it be possible to change it to a Skoda Kodiaq. These are used IRL so would update the fleet slightly . Example of it IRL...
  6. MadLoopy

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: New Ambulance

Suggestion Title: New Ambulance Division: NHS/LAS This has always been my favourite ambulance. Could we possibly have one of these? Would need a slight repaint. However nothing too difficult...
  7. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: New Ambulance Station

Suggestion Title: New Ambulance Station Division: NHS/LAS A new ambulance station. Well aware we have some nice ones. HOWEVER. Irl ambulances don't deploy from hospitals and Cody Road is a HART base and South Central is where HEMS deploy from. SO it would be nice to have a proper...
  8. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ cars

Suggestion Title: Civ cars Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I know that Civ have just had a lovely over haul of cars ( And I think I speak on behalf of civ that we have loved the overhaul) , however I have noticed they are all nice luxury and suped up cars. I think it would be nice to have...
  9. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Sergeant Application

Suggestion Title: ERT Sergeant Application Division: MET - ERT I think that the ERT Sergeant applications should be open to only ERT trainers. The reason behind this is because I have think it is unfair for the trainers who have worked to get to trainer and work their socks off within...
  10. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: HART Spawn Menu

Suggestion Title: HART Spawn Menu Division: NHS/LAS Have the spawn menu, so like when you select RTPC it changes spawn location straight to La Mesa. Make it so as soon as you change your division on the spawn menu to HART it changes the location to 'Cody Road HART Ready Centre' Minor...
  11. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Updated RRVs

Suggestion Title: Updated RRVs Division: NHS/LAS I've noticed our RRV fleet is starting to get abit outdated. For example in London they have a Skoda Kodiaq as an rrv. Would be nice to see a new updated fleet of rrvs :)
  12. MadLoopy

Suggestion Accepted NHS/LAS: Roles

Suggestion Title: Roles Division: NHS/LAS Very little things. Put possibly have the HART tag come below the trainer role, as when in discord people only see the Hart role in the little icon next to our name, whereas if the NHS Trainer role was above the HART role people would be able to...
  13. MadLoopy

Accepted Rural Crime

I think a Rural Crime unit would make the roleplay up in sandy and paleto a little more interesting and maybe drag more people up those areas. Maybe a payed DLC?
  14. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS Tag Titles

The Paramedic, Advanced Paramedic and HART discord roles maybe changed to say NHS rather than LAS to match all the other roles within the NHS Moved to divisional suggestions - Clynx
  15. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS Trainer Uniform

I think that the NHS Trainers should be able to have Trainer Uniforms with the 1 less star thing that than the TL uniform. This will help identify us on scene so if anyone needs a hand they know that we are there and most probably have awnser to the question Moved to divisional Suggestions - Clynx
  16. MadLoopy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: NHS Medic Backpack

Suggestion Title: NHS Medic Backpack Division: NHS/LAS I rekon NHS should have a medic backpack like AFO have. I think this would add to the realism of rp
  17. MadLoopy

Declined Police tape

It would be nice to have some police tape.. would make scenes more realistic

Follow Us On Social Media