Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - New Uniforms+

Another option for uniform (AFO) https://mirrorparkstudios.co.uk/collections/eup/products/metropolitan-police-firearms-vest
  2. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - Updated/Extra Weapon Systems

Suggestion Title: AFO - Updated/Extra Weapon Systems Division: MET - AFO After reviewing most recent data/content publicly available, the MET Armed police are now more typically carrying the Sig Sauer 516 Rifle. Along with this the H&K MP7 is also being favourited over the "predecessor"...
  3. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - New Uniforms+

Suggestion Title: AFO - New Uniforms+ Division: MET - AFO After taking on board previous feedback, I've taken a look at one of our partners (sinners) shops with EUP for sale, the below links have generic uniform packs which are very close to irl Met police uniform. I believe it would be...
  4. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO - New Uniforms

Suggestion Title: AFO - New Uniforms Division: MET - AFO I believe our current AFO uniforms are great however, they are very over equipped and do not suit a role for casual policing. the current outfits have 3+ magazines for an AR. In my opinion this sets out the wrong image for AFO on...
  5. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Weapons markers, More unpredictability

Hi Larry thankyou for the suggestion. This has already been pushed towards dev for review. https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/police-ai-interactions.5395/ Thankyou AFO Command FS3 Jimmy Ryan
  6. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Covert [Plain Clothed]

Hi Madmxt, Thankyou for the suggestion, However we will be declining this suggestion for the following reasons. - We would not be looking at taking anything away from CID's UCO, CID already handle Dangerous/High risk targets very efficiently. - We already have a subdivision with plain clothes...
  7. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearms Form

Hi Larry, as the Baton gun if classed as a firearm it would need to stay on the same form. AFO Officers should also always be requesting authorisation from an OFC+ before self authorising the use of a Non Lethal firearm. If there is anything that you are unsure on with the form myself or FS2...
  8. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: Firearms Instructor Training Vest

Suggestion Title: Firearms Instructor Training Vest Division: MET - AFO In the Senior Civ Custom char menu there is an AFO Firearms Instructor Training Vest for Firearms Commanders. Is it possible we could have this put onto a /command to aid in RP for training scenarios and to help...
  9. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Safety/Flashbang

Suggestion Title: Safety/Flashbang Division: MET - AFO As part of room clearances AFO Heavily utilise flashbangs, whilst in aim we are able to throw a flashbang however once a flashbang has been thrown it engages safety on your firearm. Is there a way this could be changed so that Safety...
  10. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Ford F450 Jankel Change?

Suggestion Title: Ford F450 Jankel Change? Division: MET - AFO The new F450 Jankels look amazing, However (like the old one) are not bullet proof in anyway. If there is a way of making the Jankels bulletproof it would help aid scenes where we lack any cover to be able to safely engage...
  11. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new weapon

Hi Oscarjw, Thankyou for your suggestion. After talking to the the rest of the team and evaluating the current equipment available, we would not be looking to add any weapons into the current arsenal at this time. We also already have the Sig Sauer MCX in game. Thankyou AFO Command.
  12. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: SRO Bipod script.

Hi Roadrunner, Thankyou for your suggestion. After talking the the rest of the team we would be happy to push this to the Dev team for review. Although this would not be a high priority if accepted by Dev Team this could prove to be useful.. Thankyou AFO Command.
  13. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: CTSFO - GSR ( Gas Mask Respirator )

Suggestion Title: CTSFO - GSR ( Gas Mask Respirator ) Division: MET - AFO With recent sub Divisions have been added to the server. As command for AFO we would find it useful for CTSFO to have access to a GSR ( Gas Mask ) which would make it safe for CTSFO to operate in and around...
  14. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Accepted Safety on AFO Firearms

Thankyou Quack with this being a divisional suggestion could you please delete this and repost into Divisional Suggestions. With both of these weapons IRL having safety's I would be happy to send this for Developer review. To confirm the only weapons Currently that do not possess a safety are...
  15. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ additional Vehicles

Suggestion Title: Civ additional Vehicles Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I know we have recently had a major garage update but going through this list, there are some vehicles which would make some great additions to the civ garage if they could be added as i believe they are already in the...
  16. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bahama Mammas Interior

Suggestion Title: Bahama Mammas Interior Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Could we possibly get an entrance/lift added to Bahama Mammas at 628? the interior is pretty good and would aid some ert focused calls in that area of the map? the interior appears to already be loaded but there is an...
  17. Jimmy Ryan

Closed - Acknowledged Police interaction

would it be possible to add the Ai interaction of searching ped to civs? as in the motion/noise of said search whereas I understand civs do not have a inventory that will draw results for RP purposes would be a great addition. I put this into General suggestions as wasn't sure it would be...
  18. Jimmy Ryan

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: AFO - Smoke Grenades

Suggestion Title: AFO - Smoke Grenades Division: MET - AFO Would it be possible to add smoke grenades into AFO's armoury to aid tactical deployments where AFOs may need to move in open areas with minimal cover also this could help certain situations such as drawing armed robbers out of...
  19. Jimmy Ryan

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP Divisional Monthly Operations Notice Board

Suggestion Title: CivRP Divisional Monthly Operations Notice Board Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Would it be possible to have a Thread within CivRP on discord to aid Divisional Operations (a Form hub style thread with links to CivRP guides submitted from divisions) this would/could help...

Follow Us On Social Media