Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. madmxt

Declined LOA Ticket Enquiry Option

When dealing with LOA, sometimes you may have to ask quesitons or extend this, as this being a very closed topic for some people they may not want to open general support tickets and address the issues in front of people who have access With this ticket option being available, it will be closed...
  2. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS BAG

Suggestion Title: LAS BAG Division: NHS/LAS LAS BAG update: As with the BELS bag it opens showing the insides and giving us a better experience as you can see what's inside and they have a animation of them putting it down it opening etc. Would be a great add if that could be with the LAS...
  3. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: LAS Props

Suggestion Title: LAS Props Division: NHS/LAS This has probably already been suggested but something that i havent seen when scrolling through the suggestions forum The use of Stretcher for LAS bringing realism to RP and more realistic approach to the hospital bringing someone in on a...
  4. madmxt

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Covert [Plain Clothed]

Suggestion Title: AFO Covert [Plain Clothed] Division: MET - AFO From doing a little bit of research I have seen the implementation of COVERT armed units around London This would go great in PoliceMP especially working with UCO/SCD (CID) it will enhance the RP and bring more realism to it...
  5. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Air Ambulance X5 {hems}

Suggestion Title: Air Ambulance X5 {hems} Division: NHS/LAS Hello so recently around Birmingham and A lot around other counties there have been an increase of HEMS X5 as they are efficient cars such as storage speed and agility, off road capability I have an attached file from GTA 5 mods but...
  6. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Old Style Landover HART (SORT)

Suggestion Title: Old Style Landover HART (SORT) Division: NHS/LAS As we know we have a very limited car selection in HART - For say HART Incident commander / initial scene command of HART we could utilise the use of a faster vehicle to be able too access the situation and report back...
  7. madmxt

Suggestion Declined Fire: Rescue Cushion for LFB for scenes dealing with heights

Suggestion Title: Rescue Cushion for LFB for scenes dealing with heights Division: Fire Hello I recently came across a item that I believe would be a great addition to LFB which is the rescue cushion - It operates very well with what i have seen and would add some great Roleplay for us...
  8. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HART / LFB Decontamination Tent

Suggestion Title: HART / LFB Decontamination Tent Division: NHS/LAS Hello, This is something I have been looking up at since I have been trained in HART and I have finally put in the suggestion for it as it would be a great addition for a RP point of view The decontamination tent would...
  9. madmxt

Suggestion Declined Civs being unable too see police user tag

As we know when we are on police we are unable too see the civ player tag - add realism too the game, but it would be great too see this on a civ side as well so that we are unable too locate them in unmarked cars or plain clothed officers gives us more of a challenge and be a better overall RP...
  10. madmxt

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Medical Backpack

Suggestion Title: Medical Backpack Division: NHS/LAS Critical care paramedics - carry a Critical Care bag (medkit) with them when attending jobs - Like the AFO bag it is one that can be equipped and placed on the ground and used when aiding patients It would be very interactive and a good RP...

Follow Us On Social Media