Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. J

Pending AI react to Police Unmarked / Marked cars

can you make it so if you roll up on a callout in a unmarked car, the have a chance not to react, in a marked car they do as they have seen and noticed you
  2. J

Pending AFO weapon animation

https://omsolutions.co.uk/product/rifle-hold/ To stop weapons clipping through the vest (works on all guns)
  3. J

Suggestion Declined move the HART tag under the primary division tag

move the HART tag under the primary division tag
  4. J

Declined Allowing EA members to access any division

i think that we should be able to access any division, see what they have and the things in their garages and uniforms and to make content out of them because that would encourage other people to purchase the tac opps and would be cool
  5. J

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Adding the XC90 to the RTPC garage

Suggestion Title: Adding the XC90 to the RTPC garage Division: MET - RTPC I know we have allot of cars but I think this car will make people very happy to have this in the Garr age, I understand that we have the largest garage in the game, I know that it is a AFO OFC car (unmarked) - or...
  6. J

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Change the light pattern on this car

Suggestion Title: Change the light pattern on this car Division: MET - RTPC Can we change the light pattern on this car- or have a potion to - I like this car but the light bar dosent look all that great, would appreciate if you changed it to something like this —-> it will look so much...
  7. J

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Bringing the lights that are hidden behind spoilers forward

Suggestion Title: Bringing the lights that are hidden behind spoilers forward Division: MET - CID Some lights are covered by the spoilers - the car will look so much better and use able if they where brought forward so you can see them whilst driving
  8. J

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Making light bar patterns — decide what pattern you want

Suggestion Title: Making light bar patterns — decide what pattern you want Division: MET - RTPC (For all police) Changing the light bar pattern so you can choose what you like - I know I would and possibly others would use the cars If the light bar patterns where better

Follow Us On Social Media